5

“Who is she?” Nova asked

“Her name is Hazel and she's a mystery,” I said and she raised a brow.

“Is she your girlfriend or something?”

“No,” I said

“Do you like her?” she asked while wiggling her brows.

I placed her down in the chair around the breakfast table and Hazel walked in with two of my guards.

She was know wearing an oversize T and leggings.

“Do you?” she repeats and I looked back at her.

“Stuff your face with some food and leave me be,” I said and Hazel sat in my chair.

The guard was about to say something to her and I shake my head at him. He nod and stepped behind her before playing his hands infront of him.

I sat down next to Nova and she was smirking at me.

“Not a word Nova,” I said

“Okay,” she sang and I looked at Hazel.

She was looking down at her hands.

I wonder if she like the room and her bed. The bed in infirmary aren't comfortable, I mean no hospital bed is.

I looked away and the door opened. River walked in and Nova hissed her teeth.

“Does he always sleeps here or he's just here to annoy me," she asked as he walked towards the table with a smile.

“Sometimes yeah and maybe. I mean you both know how to get under each others skin,” I said and she looked at me.

River sat down and looked at me. He picked up a couple grapes from infront of his plate and started popping them into his mouth. He then looked at me, then at Hazel, then back at me. I sighed as he points his thumb towards Hazel.

“Why is the hottie at the head of the table?” he asked with a smirk.

“It's just a seat River. It's not that deep, it does mean anything,” I said and his smirk got bigger. Without saying anything he hummed in response.

“Good morning beautiful, where’s my manne-” River started but Nova cut into his sentence before he could finish.

“Piss off and don't speak to me,” she said

“Looks like someone woke up on the wrong dick this. It was probably mine,” he said and her eyes wide open.

“Cat got your tongue sweetheart. But what's with the face. We both know you-”

“Shut up River!” she said and he leaned forward to rest his chin in his palm.

I looked away from them when the door opened. The maids walked in with our hot meal and I took up my napkin.