23

Nico walked me into the dinning room and everyone was present expect for Nixon

"He's upstairs," Nico said into my ear before walking pass me.

I couldn't read this man

Did he hear the argument I had with my brother are not.

I couldn't read his actions and emotions.

He walked over to the table and took a seat next to Nova. He looked at me before pulling out his phone.

His eyes lazily moved to the device and Royalty spoke.

"Can someone go get Nixon?" she asked and nobody respond.

"I'll go," I squeak out and she looked at me with a smile.

"Be sure to check his office first," she said and I nod in response.

I walked out of the room and went up the staircase. I made my way down the hallway and stopped at the doors of his office. I made sure to knock before opening the door.

His back was facing me and he didn't bother to turn around after the door opened. The moment Casey was aware of my presence, she got up from the ground, as she was in a kneeling position.

The room was dark so I could hardly see what they were doing.

"Whoever you are please get out," He spoke angrily, still not bothering to turn around.

"But-"

"I said get out!" Nixon yelled and goosebumps filled my arms.

I quickly exited the room and closed the door behind me. My hands rested on the door knob after I closed the door as my heart pounded inside my chest.

His voice was scary and full of venom.

Was he angry at her

Or angry that someone interrupted them

I removed my hand from the knob and hurried back down the hallway.

I went down the stairs and entered the dining room. They looked up at me and I looked at Royalty.

"I couldn't find him," I lied and she let out a sighed before saying something in another language.

"Have a seat then we'll wait another five minutes and if he doesn't shows up we'll start without him," Lorenzo said and I nod as I was confused at to what had Royalty said.

I sat down and looked at my fingers while playing with them.

"So Catalaynia," Nico called my name and I looked up at him.