26

My eyes fluttered open as someone shook my body lightly

My eyes fluttered open as someone shook my body lightly. My eyes met a pair of green ones and he smiled down at me.

He was sitting down next to me with both his hand on either side of my body. He was caging me with his strong arms but I didn't mind.

"Hey," he said and I smiled.

"Hi," I said

"How are you feeling?" he asked while removing strands of hair from my face.

"Good," I said

"Good," he said before looking at his watch.

"If you're still up for the ball tonight, you'll have to start getting ready now," he said and I sat up while holding the duvet against my bare chest.

"Okay," I said and he got up.

He was dressed in a sweat pants and t shirt.

"I hope those legs of yours works now," he said and my cheeks flushed red.

Flashback

"Let me carry you," Nixon offered and I refused

"No I'm fine. I can walk perfectly, I don't know why you can't-"

I cut myself off when I got up and almost fell on my face. Nixon caught me in his arms with a smirk.

"Then it is decided I'll carry you to your room," he said

"Fine," I said and he smiled as my cheeks heated up.

"Cute," he said before placing a kiss on cheek.

I threw one of the pillows at him but he caught it skillfully. He turned around to me with a small smirk.

"Let's not be rude gattino," he said before throwing the pillow on the bed.

"Please leave," I said through gritted teeth. He smiled before shoving his hands into his pocket.

"The hair stylist is downstairs so come down after your done," he said before winking at me.

He left my room and I fell back into the bed. I closed my eyes and I got flashbacks from earlier.

Fuck!!

"Nixon," I groaned before opening my eyes

Nixon indeed

I got up and even though my legs felt a bit weak I went to the bathroom and had a shower.

I washed my hair and dried it. I exited the bathroom and got dress into a crop top and sweat pants

 I exited the bathroom and got dress into a crop top and sweat pants