THREE

Short Recap:

'I'll ask them about shrinking and growing later after they sleep.' That was his last thought before walking out of the room towards the living room where Bucky is telling everyone's down.

~Where we left off~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Avengers Tower
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So you didn't lose your virginity to a woman?"

"What!? No!"

Steve looked at Tony with a 'what the fuck' or 'are you serious' face. Only letting out a sigh before speaking up so he could clear more things up then he did before.

"I found her in the forest wandering around with her friend 'Kaburamaru' confused and lost okay?" Steve explained the whole thing on how he found them.

"You found her and you didn't even look for the parents?" Look over at the person who said that just to find out it was Natasha Rominoff herself looking at him with a serious expression.

"I did but I couldn't find them so I'm guessing they probably got dusted when the snapped happened." Telling the truth to Natasha was going to end up badly so lying was the only way out of it, especially when it came to his kid on the line.

The look from her face didn't really disappear but she just nodded her head going along with it but he knew that she's going to go ask [Name] if he did or not look for their parents.

After that conversation they all continued to talk about whatever they were talking about before while some of them asked Steve questions about the unfamiliar child in the avengers tower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waking up to Kaburamaru liking my cheek trying to wake me up for some reason. Pushing up off the white soft mattress, the blanket falling down onto my lap. Taking a look around the white and light grayish room, 2 doors one to the left of me, one to the right of that door by the closet.

A dresser beside the door that probably lends out to the hallway, a tv in front of the bed with a table, a big window to the right of me exposing the sunlight down on my small figure, and Kaburamaru white skin.

Looking down on my arm to find it burning a little bit from the sun, did the sunscreen go away already? It most likely did when falling asleep, the burning only started getting a little worse than it was.

Quickly throwing the covers off of me, jumping down onto the ground and running to the darkest corner in the room that I could find right now until I get some sunscreen on.

When sitting down in the corner with Kaburamaru wrapped around my neck, hearing one or two sets of footsteps running the hallways coming towards this room. The door opened very quickly, almost making the door fall off.

A person walked in looking around frantically looking for something or someone, I think his name was dad or was it Steve? I can't remember... his eyes looked around the room until they landed on my figure sitting in the darkest part of the room curled up with my legs up to my chest.

Rushing towards me, bending down, putting both hands on each side of my shoulders, answering questions that I can't really hear due to just waking up from my short-long nap I had a few seconds ago. Trying to listen to what he's saying and asking me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Friday said that [Name] woke up from her nap I was about to walk over there to go get them to meet the others and get her some food but when Friday spoke up again saying that they're skin was burning, that was when I quickly rushed over to the room that I put them in with Bucky and Bruce following right behind me.