ELEVEN

Recap:

"Maybe... just maybe you could stay with me, Little Nimbus..."

3 more days left until a couple of people show up asking for [Name]. But until now try having fun with your family that you have now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Where we left off~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day was here already and [Name] was happy and excited to say the least. I mean you're going to get a cloud in a bottle and you get to also name your own personal cloud? Now that's what I would call a dream come true right there! So here [Name] was bouncing up and down in Fury's office right beside Strange who didn't really like the idea of leaving [Name's] side but he had to go do something that Wong needed help with so he hates that. "I'm here! Who's ready to go get their own cloud?" Fury said walking into the room all dressed picking [Name] up into his arms.

"I'm ready for a cloud in a bottle!" [Name] was giggling and laughing with all the happiness they were feeling at this moment making Fury and Strange feel something inside of them stir but didn't know what it was. "Alright I'm heading off now [Name] stay safe until I get back later ok?" Strange asked, glancing at 'Tiny Trickster' as he would call them. "Okay! Stay safe! Bye Bye!" That was the last thing Strange heard before walking into the portal which led to where Wong was waiting for him.

"Are you ready to go get your named clouds?" Fury said, when leaving his office going towards the exit of the building that leads out into New York. "Mhm! It's going to be really fun, Mr. Clouds!" Fury didn't know why or what this feeling was but he didn't hate it or love it. It was just there inside him, what confused him more is what the kid was doing to him to make him feel all soft instead of his usual expression. "Please don't call me Mr. Cloud, Bunny. You can call me Uncle Fury instead."

[Name] was surprised by the new name Fury wanted to go by but agreed while Fury was just shocked at his own words that came out that he didn't even think about. "Alright Uncle Fury! Where are we going to get the clouds from? There in the sky and we're down here?" They were confused on how they were going to get a cloud in a bottle while they were down here. "Don't worry I know some people that give away clouds in the bottles and that also lets you name your personal cloud." Fury may or may not have spoken to someone the other day about a cloud in the bottle that also came with something else inside it.

"Here we are! Let's go inside and get your cloud in a bottle." Fury glanced down for a second and didn't even need to give [Name] another glance to know that there were stars in their eyes already when they didn't even see the cloud in the bottle. Going straight inside and up to the counter where the person Fury was talking to yesterday on phone with, was there already waiting for him with the cloud in the bottle behind him. "So you must be the one that wants the cloud in the bottle mhm?" The male's attention was on [Name] when hearing Fury tell him on the phone it was for someone that would be coming with him.

"Huh? Ummm yes we're here for a cloud in a bottle. I really love clouds!" Yet again [Name] said the same exact thing to everyone they meet that brings up clouds. "I see. I see. Well let me get it and show you." The man turned around grabbing a box that was kept safe and sound away from danger. Setting it down on the counter opening the box and setting the bottle down on its wooden thing it was on to keep it still. But what surprised [Name] was to not only see a cloud in the bottle but also a ship inside it too with a label under it that says 'Flying Cloud'. Now that was the best cloud that [Name] is ever going to think about.

 Now that was the best cloud that [Name] is ever going to think about