SEVEN

Recap:

"Okaasan... Otosan... where are you? You promised that you wouldn't leave me..." [Name] mumbled to herself wanting to know what happened to the two people that helped and protected him from that thing that tried to kill them, especially his old family and that snake...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Where we left off~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For the next two minutes [Name] was thinking of where they have gone too and why they left her alone. Loki started to stir awake from his short nap, opening his eyes up to see [Name] deep in thought about something.

The shifting beside [Name] made them look towards it to see Loki now awake. 'What if I ask him? Maybe not, I'll have to ask dad- Steve was his name? About where they are at.' [Name] thought to himself on who to ask and came to the conclusion on asking Steve where their Okaasan and Otosan is.

"What are you thinking about [Name] Loki spoke up looking over at [Name] who was staring back at him. "Just have a question I need to ask... dad." There was a pause before the dad part, [Name] was about to say Steve for a second but didn't want to make Loki confused when saying Steve instead of dad.

"Alright, let's get back to the living room everyone might be worried about where you went." It was a complete lie, everyone was probably worried, mostly Steve but didn't want to say anything about it if someone was listening to their conversation. They both made their way to the living room where everyone was playing 'Uno' previously but now searching everywhere for a familiar black [hair tips color]-nette.

As soon as [Name] stepped foot into the room Steve immediately picked her up into his arms, letting out a breath of relief that his kid is ok and safe. "[Name] where were you at, you had me worried sick!" Of course Steve was going to give [Name] a lecture about walking or in Steve's case sneaking away without telling anyone where he was going.

"I just went to look at clouds but he knew where I was." [Name] spoke up pointing over to Loki who was now next to his brother Thor. "Ok at least someone knows where you were, that's all that matters." Even though Steve was a little mad that it wasn't him that [Name] told where she was going but happy that you ok in kinda good hands.

"Lunch is ready!" Pepper yelled out letting everyone know that all the sandwiches were done being made and now set down in front of each sit with some fruits on the plates with the sandwiches.

Everyone took a seat in their individual spots at the counter/table, saying thank you's to Pepper for who made the food along with May who was cutting up the fruits. The table chatted away as they ate but the only one quiet was [Name] for some odd reason that the heroes, May, and Loki didn't know about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a bright sunny day, flowers blooming, the bees buzzing, everything going calmly and smoothly especially for the #>%€@ family that is making food, collecting a blanket and all kinds of things for the picnic that they were going to have that same day.

"Okaa-san! Okaa-san! Can I go? Please!" You came rushing into the room where your Okaa-san was finishing up the picnic food that includes sandwiches, fruit, cupcakes, orange juice, and other things you all might need whether it was napkins, plates, glasses, and utensils.

Laughing at your aniticstics and inpatient nature, calming down after a few laughs speaks up, "Alright alright how about you go choose a stop for us to have the picnic while me and your father finish up." Perking up at the sentence, nodding your head and running out the door, not before Okaa-San yelled out, "Don't forget your shoes!"

"I won't!" Putting your shoes on quickly, getting up off the floor then taking off outside in the field that is filled with flowers and a tree in the back with a forest off to the side of the house where you usually stay away from unless you're with Okaa and Oto-san. Reaching the far back of the field where a small hill is at with a tree on top of it which is a Sakura tree to be exact that you helped plant.

Looking over the hill to see a beautiful view of more flowers, giant clouds in the sky, and a bright sunny day. Turning back around to see Okaa and Oto-san finally arriving at the hill with a checkered blanket and a brown basket which holds all the food and drinks in.

"So this is the spot you decided to choose today? It might be a little farther away from the house but it has an amazing view so I guess this is our picnic spot from now on." Oto-san said looking out at the view that all three of you were now looking out.

"Well shall we start the picnic now?" With what your Okaa-san said you all started setting up the picnic stuff under the tree with the sun raised high in the sky. The rest of the day was filled with just fun and games with both of your parents.

Playing tag with your Okaa-san was really fun mostly when she picked you up making you laugh/giggle but then she was suddenly picked up from behind who was none other than her husband and your father. The best part of your day would be looking at the clouds with both of your parents on each side of you pointing out what the clouds are making above you all.

"That one looks like a pig!" Your Okaa-san pointed out to both you and your father, you enjoyed this moment and hoped that you could cherish it forever without forgetting about it so your mom and dad got you a photo book filled with all the moments that you three spent together to remind you later in the future if you ever forget about it.

The end of the day came when you had to go back inside since it was getting really late at night and they didn't catch a cold. Having dinner first when being led upstairs to your bed by your mom with your father following right after her to say goodnight to you.

"Oyasumi(Goodnight) [Name] have good dreams and we'll see you in the morning." Okaa-san said to you then kissing you on the forehead then letting her husband go and say goodnight to you too.

"Oyasumi Musume/Musuko(Daughter/Son)." With those words he went over to his wife, both of them saying goodnight then walking out of the room turning off the light and closing the door all the way/ slightly cracked.

"Oyasumi Okaa-san and Oto-san..." Closing your eyes and letting the darkness consume you takes you into your dream land where someone special is waiting there with a wonderful view of clouds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"[Name] you ok? You keep spacing out a lot, is everything alright?" Steve asked them wanting to know if his kid is ok because he keeps spacing out randomly at times when someone is trying to grab their attention. Was it about clouds? Their snake? What was it about exactly?

Looking over to their 'dad' with a blank expression with no happiness, sadness, nothing just a straight face, deciding that right now was the right moment to ask about their parents.

"Steve, where is Okaa and Oto-san at? Why aren't they here? They promised that nothing bad would happen to me." Those were the questions and words that came out of [Name's] mouth like a waterfall that wasn't able to stop anytime soon.

Everyone on the other hand was confused on who Okaa and Oto-san was, mostly Steve who furrowed his eyebrows at these two people that you just mentioned. 'Okaa and Oto-san? Who are they? Are they their parents that lost her? How can you remember them? Why didn't you tell him earlier about it?'

Those were the questions without answers that were going through his head per second like it was never going to come to a stop. Just one question needed to be answered for him which was, who were these two people that you were talking about?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taisho Secret:

•Clint wasn't paying much attention to anything.