NINE

Recap:

For now you wouldn't have to worry about anything yet... until 3 days later is when everything starts in the real world that is. But how would you know that? You're just a 5 year old child with a snake named Kaburamaru who is going to be with you until the end of his life.

As the saying goes till death do us part...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Where we left off~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been 2 days since [Name] passed out and ever since everyone has been worried if they were going to wake up anytime soon. Steve really hopes that they are going to wake up soon and very soon too. He didn't think he could go another day without staying by their side.

The first day when he was staying by [Name's] side was just quiet. The only thing that happened there was just him staying by [Name's] side until he woke up from his nap but they never did. But when they do wake up Steve found something that the both of them could watch and play together.

The second day was quiet as usual but the others came in to come and see [Name] if they were ok and if she was going to wake up anytime soon but still he never did. They all decided on playing some games in the clinic, passing the time by never once leaving [Name's] side.

The third day was today the last and final day before they woke up as usual. Steve woke up beside [Name's] beside hoping to see them awake but to no avail. [Name] wasn't awake yet so he left towards the kitchen where everyone was going to get breakfast.

The same questions piped up but the answer was the same which was 'no', the rest of breakfast was filled with chatting about random topics or important topics that is. Once Steve finished his breakfast he went right back to the clinic with Bruce so he could do a daily check up on them with some of the others coming as well wanting to see [Name].

"Alright they seem the same as usual, nothing happening and they are ok.-" Bruce was about to finish up his sentence before getting cut off by [Name] shuffling around starting to wake up from their sorta short "coma" as they called it.

Bruce was surprised by them waking up, "Wha? But they weren't supposed to wake up so early. Their coma was supposed to last around a month or so. So what happened?" All of a sudden their once closed eyes snapped open sitting up quickly looking around the room confused on what was going on.

"[Name]! You're awake and ok!" Steve was the first one to speak up going straight to [Name's] side whose eyes snapped over to him in a quick pace but what was off to Steve was that their eyes weren't her usual eyes filled with a black dot in the middle but slits instead, but what was more off was that his eyes were daring almost shaking when staring at him.

"[Kid]? You ok..?" Rocket spoke up when looking over at [Name] whose body was now shaking uncontrollably like they were trying to hold back on something. All of a sudden before anyone could even bat an eye [Name] immediately pounced on top of Steve, their fingernails getting sharper, the bandages covering the body half of their face ripping off showing a bad snake like mark going from the edge of his mouth to his ears.

Their once original height grew twice as taller than they originally were now standing around at 5 '11 to 6' 2 at height taller than everyone in the room at the moment. As [Name] was pinning Steve to the ground opening their mouth to bite his shoulder but getting stopped when feeling someone put something in their mouth from behind them.

"[Name]!" The person revealed to be Thor holding part of Mjölnir in their mouth getting them off Steve and against the bed on the ground. Unlucky Thor could only do so much due to the over overpowered strength that [Name] has more than Thor and everybody in the room.