🌟Christmas Special🌟

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
🌟Enjoy your 1st Christmas🌟
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waking up early in the morning by none other than Clint wasn't your ideal start of the day with him saying something about opening presents and getting hot chocolate. You were just sleeping peacefully in bed with Kaburmaru wrapped around your neck as usual in a spot that won't hurt him.

But the peacefully sleep was interrupted by Clint who came running into your room, picking you up out of your warmth of a cocoon that is called a bed and safe spot where no one can interrupt you or take you. Guess today wasn't the day that it was going to work out for you.

"[Name]! Wake up, come on it's Christmas!" Clint said making sure to wake you up for breakfast and the presents that everyone got for each other including you although you most likely probably already forgot about getting everyone presents.

"うーん疲れた..." you said speaking in Japanese, yawning in between your sentence from just barely waking up at the crack of dawn which was 7:00 it was 30 minutes earlier than you normally wake up to your 'dad' Steve for the past 8 couple of months after the snap had happened. "Well you better wake up because we are going to get hot chocolate, open up presents, and then watch some movies! Plus everyone else came here to celebrate Christmas with you kiddo!"

Clint blurted out carrying you out of your bedroom towards the living room-kitchen where everyone was laughing and chatting while some were making breakfast and others making hot chocolate for everyone for this 'special' winter day. You might be wondering why this Christmas is so special than other Christmas's they have had, well it's because this is their first ever Christmas with you that is.

So having your first Christmas here in the tower with all of them makes its feel.. amazing and more unique today. But of course you didn't think it was that special or unique to them because it just seemed like another Christmas year with Kaburmaru and your new family.

"Good morning [Name]! How was your nap?" Stev- dad said looking towards you who was still in Clint's arms still very tired from being woken up earlier than you usually do. "It was ok but I'm still tired though... Why do I even have to get up early? I don't see any point in getting up really early for some presents that aren't even going anywhere anytime soon." You bluntly pointed out making almost everyone sweat drop at being so... so directly bluntly and well you...

Of course it wasn't a bad thing to them of course not it's just you have been starting to be really blunt about really obvious things here and there not even trying to be polite about it. Even that time when playing hide and seek you were clearly standing where you were thinking on where everyone would be and you were correct without even moving from the same spot you were originally counting from when starting the game.

Although they are glad that you're honest with them and won't hide things from them but sometimes you were straight up telling them the truth even sorta hurt their feelings and an explanation of that is the 'Thor incident'. It was normal for the most part when Loki turned into a snake again to trick Thor and stab him as usual but you were there with them this time. After Thor got stabbed the only thing you said and Loki quotes, "you really are stupid sometimes Thor and it was quite obvious that Loki was the snake because he was green." Then just walked away not saying another word leaving Thor in tears with a really bad hurt expression, and Loki laughing behind him.

Yeah that wasn't a really great time for Thor and told Steve to make you apologize to him about what you said, even though Steve chuckled at your blunt statement towards Thor and Tony taking you out for ice cream for saying that. You ended up apologizing for no reason because you don't really know what you said to him but did so you could have your juice box back that Steve took away from you until you fully apologized to Thor.