SIX

Recap:

"Who are they?" Glancing over to the small [h/c]nette girl/boy/kid with a [Left e/c] and [Right e/c] colored eyes, that was wearing bandages around their mouth along with a white snake wrapped around their neck in a protective but relaxing way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Where we left off~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"These are some other friends that will be staying here with us for a while [Name]." Steve spoke up introducing [Name] to the new people in the room with them. Getting a nod in return before [Name] started speaking up again rambling on about what her and May was doing while they were gone for the meeting.

"We also got to bake some cookies, and play a game of uno! It was really fun, can we play uno again but with everyone else this time May?" [Name] then turned his attention over to May who was standing to the side watching everything unfold.

"Of course we can. Although it might be tough because Peter is really good at this game." May replied, hesitating at first but accepting it because of the look that [Name] was giving her. Everyone went to sit around the table, all of them ready for a little small simple easy game of uno.

Once they got more Uno cards the next few minutes was the start of the chaos that was soon to come making everyone angry with rage, hatred, and pure mental breakdowns whether it was crying or just screaming in general.

"UNO BITCHES!" Rocket shouting holding his final card in his hands who was also sitting next to his now favorite kid that he saw when Steve brought them to the Tower.

"YOU CAN'T DO THAT! YOUR CEARLY CHEATING AT THIS!" Peter Quill shouted back knowing Rocket probably did something to cheat his way to win the game with his final card in hand.

"NO I'M NOT! IT'S JUST FAIR AND SQUARE!" While they were yelling at each other back and forth Sam was the one drawing cards for the deck that were the color green that Rocket placed down.

"WHAT IS THIS GAME DUDE! ARE YOUR
SERIOUS? GIVE ME A GREEN CARD! WHAT. ARE YOU FOONG. HOLY SHIT!" Sam's screaming in frustration finally when he got one green card in his full deck of cards of just mostly red with some yellow and blues.

Bucky, the one sitting to his left where the green was going, grabbed a green reverse card down showing everyone it was going the other way making Sam screaming in annoyance at Bucky who was laughing and enjoying this moment also hoping that Friday is recording the whole thing like he asked.

"I DON'T HAVE A GREEN!!!" Sam kept pulling card after card hoping it was going to be a green the next card, turns out there was no green popping up anytime soon so they skipped Sam who kept drawing card after card until he got one. In all Sam got around 30-40 cards in his hands.

Although Drax wasn't better with Nebula who was sitting next to him not wanting to take the +4's that was coming their way so being her made it go straight to him making everyone turn to him, his smile dropping from his face looking over to Nebula in anger then towards his deck.

Checking his deck to see if he has one only to see two reverses, 3 plain reds, 2 greens, and one yellow but no +4. Mantis at this was trying to make him calm down with her powers telling her to draw the cards and relax for a second.

"YES! FINALLY!!" Sam cried in joy that he finally got a green card after drawing how many times from the card pile. All that matters to him is finally getting a green card but not just a green card but multiple plus twos, plus fours, skips all colors with that one skip being the green that Sam pulled.

The game soon kept going on for a while it went a little something like Rocket having to pull four cards, Steve calm about while explaining the rules to [Name] everytime, Wanda using her powers to read someone's mind on what they are going to place next, Vision be the one Wanda is using her magic on.