FOUR

Recap:

Only snapping out of her thoughts when seeing a pair of shoes in front of her, looking up at the person only seeing that it was his dad giving a soft smile, smiling back at him lighting up the room probably making everybody's heart melt from the cute and adorableness of their little small kid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Where we left off~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Steve stared down at [Name] on the bed in gentle eyes at their innocence and confused face about what's going on, smiling and closing his eyes when speaking up. "Do you want to put on your sunscreen and go explore the area outside the tower?" At that [Name] shot up excited to go outside to see flowers and the city again but mostly the clouds though.

"Yeah! Can I? Can I?" Chuckling at his kid being excited just to go outside. By putting some on their face, legs, and arms so they could go outside. Once finished [Name] leaped off the bed going to the door but stopping and turning to look back at Steve. "Where is the door to go outside? I don't know where it is."

Those were the words that left their mouths making everyone laugh. Nat was laughing at the cuteness from [Name] but [Name] on the other hand was too confused on why they were laughing.

They didn't say anything funny, nobody did for that matter but they were laughing. In the end [Name] found the door outside after taking the elevator by themselves...ok they had a little help from everyone but they won't admit that they had any help even if their life depended on it.

Looking around the tall big buildings around them it made [Name] feel way smaller than they were. So they did the one thing they did was grow a little bit taller and by taller I mean they went from 3' 6 to 5' 2.

You can't blame them, they felt small compared to the hero's and everyone else around so they wanted to see what being tall is like. Although it surprised them and a few people when they grew taller, now at least they know that [Name] can grow or probably shrink their height.

After that off they were to wherever [Name] lead them they went their, after first they all thought [Name] wanted to go get toys or clothes but they were wrong the first place went was the park.

After a while in their walk and walking around playing at the park that was mostly Wanda, Pietro, and Clint who also wanted to play with [Name] were all running around. But the three that were playing with [Name] kept getting confused on why he kept stopping randomly to put one or both of their hands on their hand and then to continue playing like nothing happened just a second ago.

After the 5th time they did that Clint was really worried so went over to [Name] to ask them if they were ok making sure that [Name] knew he wasn't trying to trick her. "Hey you ok? You've been stopping to hold your head a lot throughout the game." [Name] turned their head to the side where Clint was squatting down to the same height as them. Not replying but going over to Clint stuff on her head into his shoulder holding onto his shirt with his hands balled into a fist.

"[Name] if you don't tell me what's wrong I can't help you with something that's wrong." Clint wrapped his arms around them in a hugging way trying to calm them down. "Mmm my head hurts. I don't like it.." The sound of their head hurting made him realize that it was probably a headache from probably playing or something that happened. "When did it start hurting?" Looking down to where she was laying her head down trying to hide his face from Clint.

"Well it happens a lot when I think when I shift into different heights or when thinking too much. I don't remember but I know it happens often though." At that he picks up [Name] in his arms going over to the others that were sitting on the bench making [Name] unclear of what was going on, turning their head to look at Clint. "Where are we going?" Glancing down at her for a quick second then back up not stopped once from going over to the others.