TWELEVE

Recap:

"Good. We are heading there this Saturday. Until in the meantime find out more things about them that I will need and mostly where their parents are."

"Of course boss."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Where we left off~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"-It has a ship inside the bottle with a cloud! And- And! Then we went to go get some ice cream but when we were walking to the ice cream store I saw this really big cloud! It looked like a big place to take a good nap!" Right now you were just telling Stephen about how your day went with Fury at the table while you all were eating some Chinese take out for dinner tonight. "Really? I bet that looked like the biggest cloud you have ever seen." Stephen replied to your story, yeah he was sorta jealous-ish of how your day went with Fury but what matters is that you're happy right now.

Though he did want time to stop because tomorrow he would have to take you back to the tower to Steve and the others. But he would be staying there with you of course, he wouldn't even trust them taking care of a kid except for a few people which were Steve, Clint, Nat, the Maximoff twins, and maybe just maybe both Thor and Loki. Just maybe. "Mr. Stephen... Am I a monster?" Now that question is not what Stephen thought you were going to say, Wong on the other hand spit out his drink on the table making it soap wet with water. Wong and Stephen looked at each other for a moment then turned towards you.

"Where did you hear that? Whoever told you, you are a monster, they're obviously wrong about it." Stephen looked somewhat pissed at who called you a monster. Was it Fury? Another kid? Who? "Well people say I look weird and like a monster because of the scar I have on my face." You weren't fully lying. People say you do look creepy and weird because of the scar but it wasn't the full truth either. "Don't listen to them. They're just jealous because they don't have a scar that represents them surviving." Wong cut off Stephen before he could say anything else that is stupid.

"Mhm I see... so I'm not a monster like that snake monster?" Of course you were talking about the thing that made the scar on you. "Snake monster? What do you mean [Name]? Are you talking about Kaburmaru?" Stephen was confused on who this 'snake monster' was. "No.. it was something bigger. It was like a human but- what are we talking about again?" You were about to answer the question, all the memories of the incident coming back before your mind went blank like that memory wasn't ever there in the first place.

"We were talking about the snake monster that made the scar on your face... I- you know how about you go to bed [Name] tomorrow we have to go back to the tower to see your dad again. You could tell him about the sleepover that you had here." Stephen quickly changed the subject knowing that you wouldn't remember anything about it unless something triggers it. As soon as your food was finished Stephen took you right off to bed with a bedside table that had the cloud in a bottle on it.

Giving you a kiss on the forehead and a quick 'goodnight' before walking out the door, closing it behind him and going down stairs to talk with Wong. "What was the monster that they were talking about earlier?" Stephen made it to the ground floor at the bottom of the stairs then walked to the kitchen with Wong by his side. "I don't know but he said a snake monster but it isn't his snake Kaburmaru though." That was the last thing on the topic before changing the subject to something else knowing that they Will talk about it later tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your eyes fluttered open to the contact of the sunlight appearing on the walls of your room making sure not to hit you. So it wouldn't make you burn, a hiss came from Kaburmaru who was still on your shoulder that was also waking up from their nap. "Good morning Kab! How did you sleep last night?" All you got was a hiss in return which you took as a sign that it was a good nap. "Hmmm let's go find Mr Strange and Mr Cloak!" That was the first thought that came out of your head. Throwing the covers off of your small child-like body. Carefully sliding off the bed and walking out the door making sure to be careful of the sunlight to not touch you.