EIGHT

Recap:

Those were the questions without answers that were going through his head per second like it was never going to come to a stop. Just one question needed to be answered for him which was, who were these two people that you were talking about?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Where we left off~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"[Name] who exactly is Okaa and Oto-san?" Once Steve calmed down a little bit he asked the question that everyone was just thinking of and wanting to figure it out through [Name].

It took a few seconds before [Name] answered after just looking back at Steve with a blank emotionless face. "They saved me from a thing that... I can't remember what but the thing was hideous and ugly like Mr no eyebrows."

This confused the others even more on what the 'thing' you were talking about was an item? Or is it a person? Guess they'll have to figure that out on their own until now they have to focus on a different topic.

"What did they save you from exactly?" It was Nat's turn to ask a question for the child with Kaburamaru. "It was a big... thing. It was in the forest during the night where there was water floating in the air like magic.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and your twin were laughing as you two ran around playing tag in the backyard of your home where your parents were sitting down at an outside table watching you two laugh, making them have a smile on their face.

"Mom look what I- f̴̧̭͓̘̱̖̯͋̇͒̀́ō̵̝̭͙̊ų̷͕̙͚͖̲̱̐̒̀̆̎̈͜n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝d̶͇͆̓̂̆͌͛͠!" The once happy moment turned into a dark and twisted one. The two parents that were watching you two with smiles now had frowns on them laying back on the chairs motionless with blood on their clothes and such.

Your twin that was once running behind you was now laying on the ground with an arm stretched out trying to reach for you in a certain way. Instead of the sun shining brightly it was now raining hard making your clothes soaking wet.

The scene changed again. The three dead body's of your family were now gone but there were 3 gravestones sitting up side by side next to each other. The names read your parents and twin brothers' names all saying 'loving mother/father/brother' on it.

W̴͔̏̕h̸͎̲͍̉̉͊̈́̓̕͝â̸̠̋ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝ â̸̠̋r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ y̶̡͕̮͇͖͕̮̳̲̓ō̵̝̭͙̊ų̷͕̙͚͖̲̱̐̒̀̆̎̈͜ d̶͇͆̓̂̆͌͛͠ō̵̝̭͙̊ī̶̧͙͖̲̘n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝ḡ̴̛͓̬͒̓̉̉̐́͘̕͜ h̸͎̲͍̉̉͊̈́̓̕͝è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜? T̷̢̧͎̤̗͙̜͓̽͊ͅͅh̸͎̲͍̉̉͊̈́̓̕͝è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜s̷̠͕̪̥͐̌è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ m̶̜̍̄è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜m̶̜̍̄ō̵̝̭͙̊r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑ī̶̧͙͖̲̘è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜s̷̠͕̪̥͐̌ â̸̠̋r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ ō̵̝̭͙̊f̴̧̭͓̘̱̖̯͋̇͒̀́f̴̧̭͓̘̱̖̯͋̇͒̀́ l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔ī̶̧͙͖̲̘m̶̜̍̄ī̶̧͙͖̲̘ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝s̷̠͕̪̥͐̌!

R̶̨̨̖̬̹̥̜̠͎̺̍͐̂ų̷͕̙͚͖̲̱̐̒̀̆̎̈͜n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝!

R̶̨̨̖̬̹̥̜̠͎̺̍͐̂ų̷͕̙͚͖̲̱̐̒̀̆̎̈͜n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝?