FIFTEEN

Recap:

Eddie shook that thought away as [Name] pulled themselves out of the hole and went inside of the box making sure to shrink a bit before getting out of the rugged dirt hole.

0 days left until a couple people show up. Today is a better day... After all, what could go so horribly wrong?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was about a 7 minute walk to get to the cabin house. The whole way Venom was blabbering on to Eddie about if he would eat you who looked like a tater tot for some reason. "Venom I told you! We aren't eating [Name]!" Eddie yelled as birds flew off some tree branches and far away from the shouting.

'Eat me? I don't wanna be eaten tho.. and I don't think I'll taste that good anyways. Didn't Kevin tell me that was we were going to my adopted parents house? But also to get a key and open a chest up to see if some flower was there and eat it? Strange but alright.'

You were in deep thought that soon ended when Eddie put the box down and opened the door for you. Rolling out of the box sitting for a few seconds before standing up. "So this is your parents' house? I'm guessing they disappeared like the other half of the universe that the guy explained to us."

Eddie muttered resting his chin on the palm of his hand. "Of course this is the little creature's house! Did you not hear them before!" Venom screamed into Eddie's head making him hold it in pain. "Geez don't be so loud you parasite!"

Eddie shouted back, getting annoyed at Venom already for stating the obvious. "PARASITE!?" Venom yelled, throwing Eddie against the wall and starting a yelling contest back and forth. You however decided to ignore everything that was going on.

Deciding to go get the key on where Kaburmaru said it was making sure to lead you the way. Your size grows back to your original height which was [height]. Getting annoyed at being too shorter than those two by the front door.

Going into the kitchen, walking up to each drawer and opening every single one until opening the second to last one which had a key in it was under a few things to hide it. Picking it up and walking out of the kitchen into your adopted parents bedroom where this so-called chest was at.

Sitting down in front of the box staring down at it then at the key in your hand. Inserting the key into the hole unlocking it. Lifting the lid over the trunk revealing a bright glowing blue flower that was held in a flower pot that looked quite old.

'A flower? Boring. Maybe Mitsuri would like this flower just like the socks I gave her! Mitsuri! How could I forget about Mitsuri!' Holding up the flower in front of your face confused about the blue flower glowing that's coming from it.

Confusion shifting into panic when remembering about Mitsuri that used to always come over and visit you. Sometimes even taking you back to Japan to hangout with her and eat some Sakura mochi. A hiss came from Kaburmaru who sat on your shoulder which was telling or more like demanding you to eat the spider lily.

"Okay okay. Calm down." Plopping the flower into your mouth before swallowing it whole without chewing it made Kaburmaru shocked at your actions. "Gross. It tastes fucking disgusting!"

Sticking out your tongue not liking the taste on your tongue. "Hopefully it will go away soon. Let's go check on that random dude that was fighting himself for some stupid reason." Nodding your head at your own words as Kaburmaru hid himself again not wanting them to know about his existence unless he needed a reason too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE 20 BOWLS OF MISO GLAZED SWEET POTATO RAMEN PLEASE!" A male yelled alerting everybody in the whole shop of his presence. He had gold hair that had red tips, gold with red irises in his eyes.