SIXTEEN

Recap:

What was worse was that not knowing the Demon King himself, Kibutsuji, Muzan had just found out that you had finally found the blue spider lily and had conquered the sun. And now you can walk into the sunlight with no sunscreen or anything at all, just yourself.

The two people who have finally arrived are revealed as Rengoku, Kyojuro and Kanroji, Mitsuri.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were the first one to wake up before both Eddie and Venom who still laid asleep on the couch not knowing anything. Sitting up a little as you rubbed the tiredness out of your eyes, Kaburmaru waking up in the process and slithering up your arm and to his original place around your neck.

Looking around the room, regaining consciousness before getting off the couch and going outside to the patio in the back where a small clearing was. The moon was shining brightly, making light hit against your skin as you sat down on the steps staring at the clouds and moon.

"Kab...ur..maru.." you said, still looking at the sky as Kaburmaru looked towards you when you said his name. "I feel like I'm forgetting something.. but what?" You asked, turning your attention towards Kaburmaru who shook his head not knowing either. "Huh.. strange.. indeed strange."

Letting out a sigh, continuing to stare at the night sky, enjoying this whole moment of peace and quiet. "Kaburmaru, why do I forget things that I want to remember? Is there a way for me just to remember everything and never forget anymore.." You asked, tears starting to well up into your eyes making your vision go blurry from the water.

"Hiss." Kaburmaru replied, wrapping around your neck with a small squeeze trying to give you a hug, but not enough to choke you. "Mhm, maybe... but like what? There needs to be something that'll activate it somehow." Looking down as you pat Kaburmaru on the head smiling at your snake friend giving you a hug of reassurance.

Standing up as you turned around and went back inside of the cabin glancing one last time at the moon that was in the big night sky. 'It's beautiful. If only someone was here to see it.' You thought to yourself closing and locking the back door behind then adventuring inside your wooden built house. Passing by the couch to see a person and a weird looking slime on the couch.

'Strange,' not focusing on them too long, as you go further into the house. Peaking your head into a room to see a desk with paper, pencils, colors that you would use for coloring with a woman with black hair that is tied up into a high bun. Sitting down at the table, flipping the pages slowly looking at every page to see them practically finished and colored nicely.

Stopping at a page that caught your attention which was a picture of a snake and rabbit side by side that looked to be started but not finished. Moving your hand to lift up the container top grabbing a dark red and starting with coloring the snake's eyes. It was like you've been here before, drawing page after page minding your own business without a care in the world.

However, as soon as that thought had come it was gone.

A smile slowly creeping to your face humming a small tune that was recognizable that gave you a mixture of emotions such as between nostalgia and happiness. Time passed rather faster than you would've liked it to do even if coloring or drawing was just a full blurry if it wasn't from Kaburmaru piping in once and awhile about what color should go where.

Kaburmaru was quite picky on the colors to be drawn on the snake and rabbit, mostly sticking to pink and green for the rabbit. While white and black for the snake, though said the eyes to be yellow and teal for some reason. You weren't one to question why Kaburmaru wanted those colors.