THIRTEEN

Recap:

"What does dipshit mean?" Everyone in the room wiped their heads around looking at [Name] in a mer second when they said that.

2 more days left until a couple people show up. Tomorrow is a better day... After all, what could go so wrong?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Where we left off~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"[Name] don't say that word ok? That's a very bad word!" Pepper scolded them who was in Steve's arms looking confused on why it's a bad word for some reason. "It is? But why? Rocket said it so why can't I?" They pointed at Rocket who just stood still shaking his head, still shocked that they repeated what he just said a moment ago.

"Well me and these guys are older than you kid and you can't go repeating what any of us say stuff like that." Rocket said, making it look like he's lecturing someone that isn't Groot while also doing movements in his hands when talking about him but also the others.

Now they looked more confused than they were before. 'But.. aren't I older or something?? How old am I again cause I think I was born in 19' something or was it 20' something?? I'll have to ask Kendrick later..' Kaburmaru knew that looking at their face from anywhere it either meant that they either needed to ask someone something about them or they wanted to know something about themself.

"Sweetheart What Rocket is trying to say is that the word you used isn't a very good word and you shouldn't be using it ever." Pepper said, taking you from Steve's arms with a quick glare at each other before going back to her original smiling face.

"You know you shouldn't be saying any cuss words in front of a child because even if you tell them that they'll still copy what you do and say if they see it." Peter 2 spoke up pointing towards [Name] who was being held in Pepper's arms so they won't be in the middle of a fight if one breaks out but also because she wants to hold them.

"Oh really you don't say SpiderMan 2.0?" Quill said sarcastically looking over at Peter 2 who had a 'what the fuck?' face along with Peter 3 who was just scrunched up his nose when Quill spoke up. "How about you help us and the villains from our universe get back home? Then you could go teach the kid all the cuss words if you want."

Peter 2 crosses his arms over his chest with an eyebrow raised while Quill looking at his liking he was going to kill him any second. "Alright, fighting isn't gonna get us anywhere with all of you. Let's just find these villains of you twos and then get you back home where you belong alright? Alright." Dr Strange said getting tired of all the arguments that they were about to start with each other even if they barely met.

Peter 2 and Peter 3 glanced at each other before nodding their heads at Dr Strange, with that everyone starts walking to the living room to have a chat on what they are gonna have to do with the new villains that are now in their dimension. As they were going to the livingroom Pepper took you to your room so you wouldn't hear any cursing or their conversation about certain things. "Piper, who were the two new people? They're not going to hurt Keith right?"

Pepper smiled at the name that [Nams] called her by, but her smile faltered a little bit when you said the name 'Keith'. "Sweetheart, who's Keith?" Pepper spoke up in a firm but gentle way to not spook you and ask why she was a little mad. "Huh? This is Keith!" [Name] pointed at Kaburmaru who was on their shoulder who hissed softly as in saying that he was in fact Kieth.

Pepper could only sweat drip at who you were referring to as Keith. 'I should've known that they were talking about their snake. After all, they mispronounce names wrong by accident sometimes.' A gentle smile appeared on Pepper's lips, all the anger about Keith going away seeing as it wasn't a problem anymore, to figure out who he was.