TEN

Recap:

But little did they know that the both of them already knew about you and speaking of you, you weren't even at the tower anymore! You were with Strange seeing as Fury wanted Strange to look after you until tomorrow when they both could go confront them all tomorrow about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Where we left off~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So what are you going to do about that child?" Wong said, talking to Stephen in the corner of the room pointing at you who sat across the room from them on the ground staring off into the abyss thinking about something but nothing at the same time. Stephen let out a quick sigh then answered Wong's question with a shrug making him deadpan at that but adding on.

"I don't know, Nick Fury wanted me to get them so he could go talk to the heros at the tower about why they didn't tell him about that kid over there. So while he did that he needed me to watch over them." Stephen explained the whole thing to Wong who looked over Stephen's shoulder to where you sat on the ground making his eyes go wide but relaxing.

Turning his attention over to Stephen with a small shit eating grin. "Really? Well you're not doing a good job of watching them. Because now they're gone and not in the same spot they were just in." At that Stephen quickly turned around just to find you missing from your spot that you were just at a second ago. "What the hell! Where did they go?! Won't where did they go?" Stephen looked over to where Wong was just to find him gone but a portal closing telling him Wong left on his vacation.

"Damn it!" With that Stephen began his search for the demon child that they all thought was human in his place with the help of his cloak who was going from place to place. Every place Stephen checked only to end up with you not being there making the anxiousness to keep growing inside of him. He didn't know why he was panicking about you, a child that he just met but he was. It was probably because of the aura you gave off. It was calming and soothing for some reason even for a child that was turned into a demon 2 or 3 years ago, maybe more! Who knows?

~~~~~~~~~~

There sat all the heroes in the tower's living room with Nick Fury in front of all of them with his arms crossed with a disappointing look waiting for someone to speak up and tell him the reason why they didn't tell him about you. "So? No one doesn't want to speak up about why none of you decided on telling me, especially you Agent Natasha Rominoff." Fury finally spoke up after a few minutes of complete silence. He glanced around the meeting room table at every single person that was looking at one another but not at Fury.

"Well if we did tell you about the child that I found you would just put them in foster care with someone who wouldn't even pay attention to them or might even hurt them for all I- we know!" Steve spoke almost getting angry without his little cloud here with him. "For your information do I have to remind you that half of the population is gone and that child's parents might be one of the people. So you need to focus on getting half of the population back for more than just- just A STUPID CHILD!" After those last few words Fury yelled out the whole room went silent at his words of calling [Name] a 'stupid child'. If Steve wasn't pissed off before he was surely pissed off now.

"[NAME] IS NOT A STUPID CHILD! YOUR JUST MAD THAT I'M NOT FOLLOWING YOUR ORDERS SO YOU HAVE NO ROOM TO SAY THAT [NAME] IS A STUPID CHILD WHEN THEY HAVE NO PART IN ANYTHING THAT DEALS WITH YOU!" To say the least everyone in the room even Bucky was surprised at Steve's outburst that has never happened before. "And [Name] isn't a stupid child, they are really amazing and caring. Maybe you should meet them before assuming shit like that." Steve added that last thing before walking out of the room going to look for his kid, not looking back at any of them.