The Party

"Emma leave, we need to talk about this."

"What's there to talk about, it's my wish I get to do what I want-"

"Salie ahora mocoso!" I yelled telling the brat to get out.

"Cuando llegaste tan mandona.", she muttered wondering when I'd become so bossy.

I rolled my eyes and turned back to my brothers once I was sure she was out of earshot.

"What the fuck are we going to do?"

"You pulled us into this mess, Jacob. So don't sit there so innocently, we wouldn't even be in this situation if it wasn't for you."

"Oh shut up, Logan. You would've done the same if you were up there listening as she tried to hold back sobs. I did what I could. What's the worst that could happen?", I asked.

"Oh I don't know. She falls in love with a guy, makes out with him on the spot, he drags her too his room and forces her to have sex with him but she's too drunk to complain, 9 months later she's home schooled with a baby on the way and a runaway boyfriend."

"Nathan, stop jumping to conclusions.", Kyle said rolling his eyes.

"Kyle's right, Nathan shut up, I thought the oldest was the smartest.", Cole muttered.

"I've seen it happen, Cole so shut your fat mouth."

"It's some lame party! If we're at her first high school party at least we can control what happens to her."

"Kyle, this isn't some stupid party we're talking about. No way is Jackson's party going to be the first one she goes to!", Logan's voice cracked.

I could tell he was upset, but not for Emily's safety. He was mad because his sister got to go the same party he had dreamed of going for 2 years.

Emily always got those privileges. She was daddy's girl and moms favourite. She was most of my brothers favourite sibling too. She always got the most attention and it wasn't hard to notice that Logan was jealous.

"You're just being a pussy because we're only letting you go to Freeman's party now and she got to go 2 years earlier."

"I'm not a pussy Jacob."

I shoved his chest. "You wanna bet?"

He stumbled back and narrowed his eyes. To be honest I had no idea what he was thinking, I was faster and stronger than Logan and be knew it. But my stubborn little brother couldn't help himself.

He shoved me down hard and jumped on top of me. I grunted and rolled him off me pinning him easily to the ground.

"Get off.", Nathan snarled. "We're going nowhere."

I pushed off of Logan, roughly shoving him back up.

"Whatever, she's not going.", Logan spat.

"Actually she is."

We all turned to look at my eldest brother as the words slipped from his mouth.

"Even though Jacobson continues to surprise us with his lack of intelligence we have to respect that he promised Emily this stupid bet. Jacob you're getting punished later, get ready we're leaving in 15."

"Punished? Are you fucking serious, Nathaniel?", I rose infuriated,

"Hell, I am. I'm in charge. Deal with it."

******

"No fucking way are you wearing that.", were the first words out of my mouth as I saw my sister approach the kitchen in denim shorts and a black tank top with a crochet bottom.