Cabin Pranks

It was around 2 in the morning and my entire cabin was in bed, with the lights turned out, flashlights on.
"We should sneak out to Kyle's cabin.", I told Jacob.
"Why?", Jacob asked me.
"Cabin pranks.", I said smirking.
Cabin pranks were a tradition at Oakley. You couldn't go a week without getting pranked.
"Actually that's not a bad idea, stupid."
I made a face at his nickname.
"Hey Parker.", Jacob called to our cabin leader.
Parker looked out from the bathroom with a toothbrush hanging from his bottom lip.
"Can we prank a cabin tonight?"
Parker grinned. "Not a bad idea, Jacob. It's the third night after all I was wondering when you guys were going to ask."
"Which cabin?", asked one of Josh's best friends, Mac.
I turned to Jacob and we both grinned. "Maple."
"Your sister's cabin?", asked another cabin mate. "Won't she kill you?"
"I don't know about you guys, but I for one would love to see Emily in rage mode.", called a cabin mate, whistling.
"If you touch her I swear-", Jacob started towards Drake who raised his hands in surrendered.
"Hey, bro I'm just kidding I would never do that to your sister. But she looked pretty good pushing you in the ocean."
"Let me kill him Logan.", Jacob said through a clenched jaw.
"Come on guys you've all got lots of sisters in Emily's cabin.", I said ignoring Jacob and Drake.
"I'm in.", said Parker.
"Wait but can we team up with Douglas?", I asked.
"Sure thing, let's go grab them."
I nodded and we headed out to Kyle's cabin to discuss our plan.
*************************************
"So, Logan.", Josh said turning to me.
"Truth or dare."
I rolled my eyes but shed a slight smile.
"Dare, obviously."
Josh pounced like he knew I was going to say that.
"I dare you to tell Claire that you like her tomorrow."
"You mean the girl that my brother is obsessed with? No way, Cole would kill me."
"I'll back you up.", said Kyle. "Besides since when did we care about Cole killing us."
"Fine. Tomorrow at breakfast."
"I'll bring my camera.", said Josh winking.
I could see why Emily liked him. He was honest, athletic, funny, charming. But why did she have to pick him out of every single guy in the world.
So I let it slip. I let it slip because I didn't want to see my sister with my best friend, but even worse I didn't want to see my sister with any one. I figured that if I casually dropped the hint to Josh on the boat maybe he'd figure out about my sisters crush on him and Emily would be too embarrassed to try and continue their relationship.
"What are we playing?", Nathan asked.
By now everyone in both cabins, Fern and Douglas, knew the plan and were waiting until the lights turned out in Maple.
"Truth or dare, grandma.", I taunted. Nathan hated when I called him old just like Em hated when we called her a baby.
"I mean who's turn is it.", Nathan said rolling his eyes.
Damn, he must've been in a pretty good mood for me not to get under his skin. I'll take that as a challenge.
"Are you slow or something? It's mine, stupid."
"Isn't that Jacob's nickname for you? Or are you just trying to share the love- I mean unintelligence with everyone. It's not contagious, you know."
That earned quite a few laughs from the campers but I shrugged him off. I had more important things to worry about right now.
"Josh.", I said. "Truth or dare."
It would be a lot easier if he said truth, but I could work with a dare.
Too bad for me I had that awful look-a-like smirk all of my siblings shared. Josh could see I was up to no good. He knew what I was going to ask.
"Dare."
My face fell and my brothers saw.
"Logan, no.", said Kyle getting up from his bunk across the room.
Jacob and Nathan hadn't caught on yet but Kyle sure had.
"I dare you to answer this question."
"Logan!", Kyle said again, approaching me faster.
"Do you like my sister?"
Josh's face fell.
"What?", he whispered.
"I mean like-like. You know, in a romantic kind of way."
Jacob got up from the bunk next to me and came at me, but Nathan stopped him.
"Don't answer the question.", said Nathan. "He's just an ass looking for a fight."
"I believe you have to. Unless you're a wuss."
"Logan I thought you two were best friends, you're treating him like a peasant.", said Kyle.
"Maybe that's because he likes our sister!", I yelled outraged.
Everyone was always on Emily's side and now that it concerned her they were on Josh's. Even my own brothers were against me.
"Shut up, you don't know that.", Jacob said.
"Ya? Then how come they kissed."
"They WHAT?", Jacob screamed.
I was almost definite the surrounding cabins had heard.
"You told HIM?", Nathan said turning to Kyle.
"What, no, I would never tell Logan, I'm not stupid."
"Wait you told, Nathan?", said Jacob turning to Kyle.
"Sort of.", said Kyle.
"Not cool, Kyle! We're brothers, I didn't realize you were just like Mom and Dad playing favourites."
"That's not it, Jacob. When they kissed you had just pushed her in the water I wasn't about to rat her out to upset you even more."
"But you have the nerve to tell Nathan and not me."
"I'm the only brother he told.", Nathan said stepping in front of Kyle to block his little brother from Jacob.
"Oh everything saved, big bad Nathan steps up to the plate and everything's fine because you're the oldest." You could practically taste the sarcasm dripping from Jacob's voice.
But Nathan just smirked.
"Well, Is that it? Did you tell anyone else?", Jacob fumed.
"Of course not!", said Kyle.
"Then who told Logan?", asked Nathan.
"No one. Nick told me.", I said waving at Nick on the floor beneath his bunk.
Jacob clenched his fist. "You guys are insane.", he breathed.
"That's not why you're mad.", said Kyle stepping in front of Nathan.
Jacob turned. "Of course not, Kyle. I'm more upset because Emily KISSED SOMEBODY. Do none of you understand what that means."
He stopped. "Does Cole know?"
"I didn't tell him.", Nathan, Kyle and I said at the same time.
"Well I couldn't, seeing as I DIDNT KNOW."
Kyle rolled his eyes. "Ya, ya worst moment of your life. Get over it already."
"Kyle's right.", said Parker in the back corner. "We have more important things to worry about."
All of the campers turned towards him.
"Like our prank on the cabin occupying the person that this entire fight is revolved around."
"Emily.", my brothers and I all whispered fuming.
She was in for it.
We all got off of the bunks and pulled on jackets and shoes.
"Lights are out.", said Kyle at the window.
"This is going to be so funny."
"Is this even allowed?", I asked.
"Well, ya because we're doing it in the lake, not in the ocean."
I walked outside reciting the plan in my head. With both cabins combined we had 30 people and Maple had 14 which meant that every girl in the cabin had 2 people that were responsible for her, and then the two extra, Drake and Sam were going to prank the outsides of their cabin. Tie there shoes together, TP their porch, stuff like that. Lots of guys had cousins and sisters in the Maple cabin and the rest were girlfriends or best friends. I was in charge of Emily with Jacob and Kyle was doing Amy with Nick. Nathan and Parker had to watch us because cabin leaders weren't allowed to actually take place in the prank.
"Lights are back on!", Mac whispered.
We all ducked sharply.
"False alarm, that's the Cedar cabin, you moron.", said Parker.
We laughed and got up together, crossing the grass field in silence.
"Okay you guys creep inside be dead silent. Not a word, not a laugh, nothing. Parker and I will stay outside and watch. Drake and Sam the stuff is in the bag. You guys all good? When we're done we'll walk you guys down to the lake.", Nathan winked at Jacob and I.
"Go!", whispered Parker.
The rest of our cabin creeped inside but Jacob and I hung back by the side of the cabin knowing that our prank would come later. We watched as inside one girl woke up, but Nick put a hand on her mouth and slipped her 20 dollars.
"Woah, Nathan did you see that. A girl woke up!", said Sam.
Nathan bolted to the window and waved at our cabin inside.
"Hurry!", he mouthed.
Once they were finished, Jacob and I slipped inside and spotted the only bed that was without any sign of a prank. Surrounding us were girls dripping with honey and syrup, and whip cream with grass and dirt on there bed. Lucky for Emily her torture wouldn't be messy. At least we hoped.
Fortunately our sister was an extremely heavy sleeper but we still had to be careful. We gently unwrapped the sleeping bag she had draped over herself and lifted her bed from the mattress.
Jacob held the end by her feet and I carried the top by her head as we backed up out of the cabin and I winked at the girl who had woken up. She smiled and closed her eyes.
"Hurry before she wakes up!", Nathan whispered from outside.
All of us walked down the field and into the forest to the lake, which was about a 3 minute walk from her cabin. But it felt like 20 minutes since we were walking so slow to not wake her up.
"It'll be worth it.", Jacob mouthed.
I nodded.
We had finally reached the lake and Parker ran up to us carrying a wooden canoe with another camp leader. He gently placed it on the water and we put Emily and the bunk mattress inside the 4 person boat.
"Where did you find such a big canoe?", I whispered to Parker.
He wiggled his eyebrows.
Jacob and I put a foot on the end of the canoe and simultaneously pushed her out into the 80 by 80 metre body of water.
"What if she wakes up and no ones with her?", I asked.
As much as I wanted to prank my sister I didn't want the joke to hurt her.
"It's already 7am maybe we should just wait until she wakes up, the campus alarm goes off in an hour anyway."
I grinned and sat down on the dirt overlooking the lake.
"Sit er' down boys."