Seventeen

>>>Lilly <<<

When Ryan told me not to move and that he will be right back, I did not know he meant right back on stage. I saw him get up on stage with a mike in his hands, and he looked at me and started talking

Good night, everyone, I hope that you are having a good night, anyway I would like to ask a special lady if she would like to come up on stage with me please, looking at me with a smile in his eyes and on his face, I walked up to him and said to him, what are you doing?
He got down on one knee and said, from the first day I saw you on my gate camera at my gate, to the time I saw you scrubbing my bathroom door, From the first time that you ever spoke back to me, to the smiles on your face... to the first time you shed a tear in front of me, to the times you've shared your stories with me hoping that it'll push me away, I've loved you then I love you now and I Will love you for the rest of our life and beyond ....... So will you Lilly Abedlo Fox make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?

With tears flowing down my cheek, I was so out of words, I nodded my head and said yes as I threw myself at him and held him so tightly.
I can't believe Ryan proposed to me, I can't believe I'm getting married to the man I love. I looked at him and I said I love you, baby.
Ryan replies, I love you too baby and I can't wait to make you Mrs. Warner, he tells me while putting the ring on my finger. It was a 10-carat white diamond ring, it was so big. For the rest of the night, my friends and family admired my ring.

 For the rest of the night, my friends and family admired my ring