Five

>>>Lilly<<< 

>>>> Monday 5:00 am <<<< 

I moved into Mr. Warner's home that afternoon, however, he informed me that I would start my work on Monday. 

On Monday I happily started working so I got up early and started my work. Around 6am I walked into the kitchen and made breakfast for Mr. Warner. I made some butter pancakes with sunny-side-up eggs and bacon, I also added some fruits for him and a cup of coffee.

Ryan: Good morning Lilly, how are you doing?

Lilly: I am great sir. I made your breakfast.

Ryan: Thank you, Lilly, have you eaten breakfast yet?

Lilly: No, sir, I will after you are finished. 

Ryan: no, come, and eat with me.

I was not sure if I should, but Mr. Warner told me to sit and have breakfast with him, he let me know that it was not a question ... he also informed me that after this morning I will be joining him to eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day and evening. 

Lilly: Ok Sir, thank you.

After breakfast, I went upstairs and I started cleaning all the rooms and the showers from top to bottom. I started scrubbing and cleaning them but it was so trying. By the time I was finished all my muscles hurt, after about three hours I finished cleaning and making the beds in all the rooms upstairs. At 11am I went downstairs and started lunch. I made  Hawaiian chicken with white rice.

I finished cooking just before my boss came out of his office for lunch, I was taking out Mr.Warner Lunch when he walked into the kitchen.

Lilly: Good Afternoon, sir.

Ryan: Hello, Miss Fox, how are you this afternoon?

Lilly: I am fine, thank you, Sir. and how are you, sir? lunch is finished... Please have a seat in the dining room and I will bring everything out.

Ryan: Ok,Lilly, but let me help, also how are you finding it living and working here so far?

Lilly: Sure, and it's great sir, thank you very much for the opportunity again.

After eating our lunch I got up and started cleaning downstairs ... I was also almost finished when Mr.Waner walked in and told me that he would like to have a conversation with me.

Ryanplease come and see me in my office when you finish your work for the day. I need to talk over some stuff with you OK.

Lilly: I got worried and looked at my finger, I said OK so tiny a voice.

Ryan: No need to worry, it's nothing bad, OK... I'm not going to fire you he said with a big smile on his face and his eyes lit up. I couldn't help but smile back at him too. So, yea, when you finish here, please come to see ok

Lilly: Yes, sir, I will.