Six

>>>Ryan<<<

>>> Monday 3:00 pm <<<

I came home from work early today, I missed my Lilly very much. She has been working here for three months now. We have been dating for a month. I smiled and thought to myself how "I can't wait to make her my wife." When she found out that I paid off her student loans, she was mad... she didn't talk to me for 2 weeks, and that hurt. After a lot of begging and pleading she forgave me but also made me promise never to do anything without talking to her first", I promise her that I will. God knows I love that girl.

I also talked to her about her degrees. I offered her a job at my company, not because she will be my wife but because she is amazing with numbers and a hard-working person. I know a great employee when I see one, she is an amazing asset to our company. I was not passing up a chance to get her at my company until I could convince her to become my partner in every way.

My wife, I mean Lilly is now the head of the finance department at my company, however, she comes home every day at lunch so we can eat together before going back to work. Sometimes she stays at home once she finishes with her work.

I headed into the kitchen to see if Lilly was in there already, but when I opened the door, I couldn't believe my future wife was scrubbing the kitchen floor. I told her to stop doing that but every day I come home to see her doing something else. I stood there and I watched her, she had music in the kitchen playing so she didn't hear me come in. So I cleared my throat to get her attention.

Ryan > Good Afternoon my love, I said with a smile on my face I watched as she stumbled to get up.

Lilly: Hi,Good Afternoon, you're home already? she asked with a smile on her face. It was so beautiful it just lit her face right up.

Ryan > Yes I am, you left work in a hurry, couldn't wait to see you and hold and kiss. ooh and you don't forget we have a date at 7pm, OK I said as I kissed her on her beautiful cherry lips.

Lilly: No sir, I won't be late. I'll see you at 7 o'clock sharp. she answers with a smile on her face.

I smiled as I walked Lilly to the dining room so we could have our lunch.

I asked Lilly, Sweetie, have you found us a cook from the list I gave you last week?

Lilly: Yes I did? Her name is Dawn and she is amazing, I can't wait for you to meet her.

Lilly and I still live together now, as a couple. Lilly tried to move out after working at the company for a month but I was not having it, I told her my intentions and at the same time asked her to be my Girlfriend. Lilly and I have not done anything sexual, I'm waiting for the right time. We had our lunch which was Fried Rice and Pot Roast Chicken with a Garden Salad. We talked about our morning at work when Lilly told me she was finished with work of the day, if there is any problem before tomorrow they would call her and she would come in and deal with it.

My baby work so hard, she is a perfectionist, most days she finishes the company finances within an hour of arrive, so instead of having her just sitting at her desk, I told her to go home and whenever the accounts come in she will deal with them, somethings she deal with them at home, I love knowing Lilly consider my home hers now. After lunch I went back to the office to finish my appointments and work. I can't wait for 7 pm to get my baby, I want to ask her to marry me but I will wait just a little longer.