Sixteen

>>>At 8pm<<<

>>>Ryan<<<

At 8 pm I went to pick up my baby at home. I can't wait to see how she looks in the dress I bought her. The dress I bought for her is a Champagne Gold Ball Gown off Shoulder Beaded ball gown. I know it will look like the Angel she is and beautiful on her. Her shoe is a beautiful pair of gold shoes. I ask the makeup artists to do her makeup naturally, and then to finish the look they would add a diamond necklace and earrings to her.

At 8 pm she came down the stairs, and I couldn't believe my eyes. She looked so amazing and Beyond beautiful, everything was done to a point. She just gets more and more beautiful every time I see her. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life loving her and calling her my wife, my other whole. Tonight I am going to propose to her at the Gala. I know she loves me and would say yes but that does not stop me from feeling nervous.

Ryan: Baby, you look breathtakingly beautiful, I said with a smile on my face.

She blushed and then looked down and said, thank you.

Ryan: No need to be shy my love, I love you and you take my breath away every time I see you.

I put my hands around her waist and kiss her, and told her to let's go, the Gala is about to start. hold up my hand so she can take it, I give her a kiss on the cheek and whisper in her ears, I can't wait to remove that dress off of you later.

With a smile on her face, she hit me in my chest and said, behave.

I walked us out to the limo and got in. Half an hour later we arrived at the gala, and all the lights and cameras were on the carpet. Lilly got nervous because she never had to face the camera before, I always made sure to keep our relationship from the spotlight but tonight the world will know about her.

Ryan: baby, it's ok, no need to be nervous, I am here with you and I will not leave your side and if I do our family will be there with you, ok baby?

Lilly: ok baby, I'm ready whenever you are, she said with a smile on her face.

Ryan: Tonight I'm going to show the world that I have found, my love, my wife, the mother of my kids, my soulmate, and my everything, I said to her.

Lilly: she blushed and kissed me on my lips and told me that she loved me.

The driver opened the door of the limo, I looked at her and asked, are you ready for my love? and she smiled and said yes. As I stepped out, everyone turned their camera to me, and they started to flash pictures, I held my hand out and my baby came out of the car and everybody started asking questions. they ask questions like:

Is this the girl you've been hiding from us?

Is she just another fling?

I stop and turn her around and introduce her to the world. This beautiful woman is not a fling, in fact, she is my girlfriend, so guys please meet Lilly Fox, my love, I said to the crowd, ok guys I will answer one more question guys. Is she the one for you? And I answered, Yes, she is the one for me, I said with a smile on my face as I looked at Lilly. I told everyone to enjoy their night and walk Lilly inside.

The minute we entered the door one of my exes walked up to me and asked me, Hey baby where have you been? I pushed her hands away from me, baby I've been calling you for the past three years now and you've never answered or returned my calls, why?? Is it because of this bitch she said looking at Lilly?

I said first don't call her no bitch, second off it's been three years since I have not answered or taken any of your calls does that give you a message and answer the question?

Baby why the fuck are you sticking up for her and she stole my man? She said to me

I was getting so pissed off at my baby was digging her nails into my hand I know right then and there she was getting really mad, so I whisper in her ears and said

Baby let me handle it, I said looking into her eyes as I looked at her and she nodded her head and smiled.

I turned to Alana, looked at her face and I said, if you don't walk away right now I'm going to put a cap through your head, and don't you ever fucking talk to my wife like that you bitch, do you understand me. She looked at me as her foot started to tremble and her hands started to shake and her face started to get pale. She looked at my baby and said with a little voice, this isn't over bitch I'm going to get you.

My baby smiled with an evil look on her face, she said to her, looks can be deceiving baby boo, you see Ryan can bust a cap in your head but would cut you into little pieces and ship you off your family, so please test me, I dare you. Alana starts trimming and worse, tears start to form around her eyes as she turns and runs to the bathroom. I smile and kiss Lilly after all that I walk around with Lilly while talking. 

I looked at her and said, baby no need to be sad, I'm here now and I love you, plus you have your brother and he loves you, also you have his wife she loves you beyond words, and your dad now you don't need them you are beyond them and don't forget my family loves you too.

I walked her toward our families and sat her next to mom and said, don't move I'll be right back. I looked at my mom and told her to take care of Lilly while I'm away. I kiss Lilly and tell her I will be back soon. she said OK with a smile on her face.

 she said OK with a smile on her face

^^ Ryan EX Outfits ^^