Three

>>>Lilly<<<

>>> 8:15 am <<<

When I got to the gate it was closed, so I hoped that someone would let me in.

Guard man>>> hello Miss, how can I help you?

Lilly >>> Hi sir, good morning to you I said with a smile, I am here for the interview, I answered.

Guard man >>> OK Miss, please do come in, and good luck. He said with a smile on his face.

Lilly>>> I smiled nervously and said thank you.

As I walked up to the house I couldn't believe my eyes, it was so beautiful, the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I stopped to admire the house for a minute then I ran inside, just as I turned the corner my name was called and I answered. As I was walking by and I saw all the women were so pretty, but I was wondering to myself where are the rest of their clothes, after that, I thought to myself, "I don't stand a chance against these women, they are all so beautiful anyway". I pray to God that I got this job. God knows I really need it, I need to get out of the house that I'm in and out of my loans since I don't have a lot more to pay over.

I went into the office and closed the door, then I turned to meet Mr. Warner. He is very handsome but I am not here to get a man or a husband. I am here for a job. He started the interview by asking me different questions, however one of the questions that stood out was "Are you willing to move into my home to work" I replied "yes sir" without delay. He also asks "why should I give you this job?" I looked at him and told him the honest truth.

I also told him that I would work my hardest, I also let him know that he will not find another maid like me. Sir, please give me this job and you will not regret it, he looked me in my eyes and it was like the world froze. He clears his throat and looks at me and says, well Miss. Fox the job is yours. I was so shocked and surprised, a tear ran down my cheek. Thank you, thank you so much, sir, you will not regret it, I promise, I will work so hard, thank you again, sir.

Oh, I know Won't. he whispered, and Miss. Fox, I will be sending a car to pick you up at 2 pm this afternoon, so please, pick up your things and be ready to leave when the car gets there.

I smiled and replied, "yes, sir, I will be waiting" thank you again.