Ten

>>>Lilly<<<

>>>Later that night<<<

After dinner at Ryan's penthouse rooftop, Ryan took me to his private beach house after dinner. I couldn't believe how beautiful and peaceful it was.

Ryan >>> Are you sure you want me to make love to you tonight? I can wait until you are ready.

Lilly: Yes Ryan, I am very sure, I replied Shyly.

Ryan >>> Ooh baby, you won't be able to walk when I'm finished with you.

I smiled and he took me upstairs to his room, it is beautiful ... There were Rose petals on the bed and beautiful sensed candles in the room. He picked me up and he put me on the bed and started kissing me slowly... I wrap my arms around him and I kiss him back, he puts his hand on my breast and squeezes them, and he runs his hands all over my body.

As he removes my dress he kept looking into my eyes, he took off my bra and took my breast in both of his hands and he started to suck on my nipples, it felt so good I couldn't hold back my moans anymore and I moan out loud mmmmmm, that feels so good.

Lilly: oh my god, I said as I felt I got wetter

Ryan >>> No baby it's not God, it's Ryan.

As he continues to suck my breast I continue to get wetter and wetter, he took his finger and put it on my pussy and he started rubbing Clit, As he kept robbing I started getting wetter he took his finger and he put it inside at first it hurt but then I started to Adjust to his fingers in me and it was a pleasure be on this work, it felt some great.

Lilly: ooh shit I said as I cum. I ripped his button off his shirt and started to take off his clothes. Ryan climbs on top of me and treads his fingers through mine, he tells me to take my legs and wrap them around his Waist. He looks into my eyes and asked me if I was ready, And said yes, he started to push his dick inside of me slowly, and when he was all the way in, it pained a lot that I cried but he caught my tears with his tongue and told me that it's going to be OK, I'm right here baby.

When I told him he can move, he started moving slowly at first but he started moving faster and deeper in me. Out of nowhere, he hit my g-spot, and I shouted out his name, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god Ryan keep going right there. I cry out and told him to go faster and with every stroke, he took he just keep hitting it over and over again I couldn't keep it in anymore, he turned over on his back and put me on top and he said to start moving at my own pace as a move not knowing what to do. he guides me on him. Not knowing how he does it, but with every move, he just keeps hitting my G-spot.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck oh my god oh my gosh, oh my god right there I moan out loud. I started to tremble as I cream and squirt all over his dick and he came inside of me too. That was the best experience. My first experience with any man and I love him, I wouldn't trade it for the world.

 My first experience with any man and I love him, I wouldn't trade it for the world