Eleven

>>>Ryan<<<

>>>Next day<<<

I woke up before my baby this morning. I am so happy not only did she say yes to being my girlfriend but also let me make love to her last night. Her hair was all over my chest and she was snoring, I am so cute, I love her so much. I knew she would be tired after our eventful night, so I called the maid and I ordered breakfast then I went to the shower and brushed my teeth and took a bath, and got dressed to go out.

I run a warm bath for her and put a little bit of honey with some rose petals and some salt in the water to help with the sore in between her legs. I went into the bedroom and I started to kiss her all over her face. When I reached her lips she started to kiss me back, and when she moaned I was hard again as if waking up this morning wasn't enough.

Hey baby good morning she said with a smile on her face

Hi, sweetheart, I run you a bath, so why don't you go get your pretty little self in there and soak it will help with the soreness, I said with a smile on my face as I Kiss her on her lips again

She blushed and whispered OK and kissed me back. She got up to go to the bathroom but she fell to the floor, she tried to stand but she couldn't. I started to laugh, she felt so embarrassed, tried to hide her face that was red from her brushing, and started playing with her finger while trying to cover herself with the sheet. I picked her up and I took her into the shower. Baby, there's no need to be embarrassed. I love you just the way you are. I told her with a smile on my face. I kissed her and I left her to relax.

One hour later

When she was finished with her bath, she got dressed in a white shirt and short blue pants with beautiful brown sandals and a brown bag ... she looks like an angel. I put on my blue pants with a white shirt and black jacket. Of course, match my baby's outfit, she looks SEXY. After going out and eating, we went to explore Paris together.

I held her hands as we walked out of the hotel to my car. They were men lusting after her and women envying her, other women lusting after me, and men just jealous of me. I looked at her and still can't believe that this beautiful woman is my girlfriend and very soon she'll be my fiancé and then my wife and then the mother of my kids.

As I was thinking, I remembered last night I didn't use protection and I found myself hoping that she would be pregnant with my baby, I really do hope she's pregnant. I thought to myself with a smile on my face.