Fifteen

>>>Lilly<<< 

>>>Next Night<<<

It has been almost three months now since Ryan asked me to be his girlfriend. We've fought a little within those months however we never go to sleep mad at each other, but those fights only made our relationship stronger. we've had our problems, we have our ups and downs, and we've had his Play toys or girlfriends as they would put it walk up to him and kiss him while I am with him, at one point it just got too much so I move out of our room and move into one of the guest rooms but he would come and beg me to come back to our room, I have forgiven him but he had to put a stopping to all those women first, so now we are great.

I've met my brother and his wife, and I've even met my father Alessio Sr ..... For the past months, everything has been going amazingly well for my family. Ryan's family loves me like their own, and my father's family except me with open arms, however, I've cut all ties with my mother and sister but I do wish them the best in their life. The relationship with my father's family isn't perfect but we build one... I love my brother... he loves me too.

 I'm currently working at one of his hospitals as Chief finance adviser and I also have my own dance studio. I love my job, it feels so good to finally use my degrees. Anyway, I'm going to see Ryan at his office. When I get there, I say to him as I walk into his office.

Hey baby... I said with a smile on my face.

Hey, baby, he said, kissing me when I reached him. He asked me, How was your day?

It was great, I said with a smile as I put my bag down at the side of my chair I went to sit down but he said, no no, no come and greet me properly.

I started kissing him on his lips, and as we were kissing his hands began to wonder, I wore a dress to work today,  so he got to my pussy easily. He took his hand and started rubbing my pussy through my silk underwear, he felt that I was getting wet and ready for him ..... I moan louder when he takes his finger and starts to rub it harder. He took two fingers and pushed them in my G spot as a shout at him, oh shit baby I need you inside of me right now.

 He put me on his desk and undo his pants. I pulled out his big dick, it was so hard and ready that I took it in my hands and rubbed it up and down in slow motion on my wet pussy. He told me that he can't wait to have me, without warning he said, fuck baby I need to be inside of you right now. He removed my hands and took his dick and sent it right into my pussy.

Oh shit baby, right there, right fucking there, I keep screaming fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck baby keep going. He started to slow down and I started to scratch his back, I told him  I'm going to cum, don't you stop..... He slammed into me so hard he made me come all over his dick as I screamed. He made me cum three more times before he came inside of me, when we caught our breath he took out his big cock and cleared us both up. Only after all that did I both realize that he was not wearing a condom, but I wasn't worried because if I got pregnant for him I know he would be so happy.

 You looked me in my eyes and said, baby, I love you and I want you to have my baby and be the mother of my children. I replied and said, I would love to have your baby and be the mother of your children's baby, he smiled and kissed me. Ok, baby let's go and eat lunch.

>>> One Hour Later<<<

 When we finished eating, he said to me,  go home and get ready for the Gala baby, I told him I don't have a dress yet and he told me that, all I have to do is go home and get ready.  Ok baby, he walks me to my car and kisses me telling me that he loves me and he knows I will look beautiful in the dress he picks for me.

Lilly: I know I will baby and I love you, baby

Ryan: I love you too, now go get ready and I will come and pick you up at 8 pm for us to leave, plus I have a surprise for you when we get there at the Gala.

Lilly: I love you too. Ryan said kissing him, getting into my car, and driving home to get ready, but I am more excited about the surprise Ryan has for me.