Happy Ending

>>> Five years later <<< 

A month after Ryan proposed to Lilly they got married in a beautiful garden wedding. Their whole family and friends were there, and both Ryan and Lilly decided to have a purple, white, and gold team for their wedding. The bridesmaid's Ivy and Persephany wore purple dresses and gold shoes, while the Maid-of-honor wore a gold and purple dress with white however, the bride wore a breathtaking beautiful purple and white Sweetheart Ball Gown Satin With Applique Sweep Train wedding gown instead of the traditional white wedding dress, however, she did wear an Elegant white lace dress for the reception.

Ryan and Lilly are still going strong after four-plus years of marriage, they have their ups and downs but they work through them no matter what. On their wedding night, Lilly got pregnant, after being sick for a week Ryan took her to the hospital thinking something was wrong with her, only to find out that she was pregnant with twins.

After having the twin, Ryan and Lilly made sure to spend quality one-on-one time together, just the two of them, going on dates, watching movies, or even going shopping together.  they would go on vacation to spend with their family together. If there is something bothering them they share it and they would fix it together. The love they share with each other and their boys are irreplaceable and unconditional.
P.S. Lilly is pregnant again who knows what they are having this time 🤫😏😁

The End