My one and only love

^^Persephany work area above ^^

>>> Persephany <<<

As Alessio Carter walks into his office, I watch, like every other female in this company, too, every time he walks in. Every female believes he is a walking bank account and a sex god, as for me I love him for everything he is, from his blue-green eyes, his pale white skin, his eight-pack ads... Oh, my gosh, and don't get me started on this voice ....... what I would give to have him deep in my virgin pussy making me scream as I wet his dick, as he fucks me hard and keeps going deep and deeper in me. I would give anything for him to make love to me repeatedly .... before I know it panty was so wet,

Good Morning, Persephany, Alessio said as he walked past me entering his office ... pulling out of my fantasy as he walks past... I replied, good morning sir, as I blush, looking down at my desk and not at him.

When he reached his office, as always, he calls the phone on my desk. Beep ... "Yes, Mr. Carter" I answered weakly.

Persephany, please come here for a minute," Mr. Carter said.

"Yes, Mr. Carter," I said

Trying to get my emotions under control before entering his office, I breathe in and out and lick my lips. I got up and walked up to his office and knocked on the door.

"Enter Persephany" Mr. Carter called.

"You want to see me sir???" she whispered.

Alessio watches Persephany carefully and through to himself, Persephany has never once pushed herself up to him and she's always so shy around him. That is one of the many reasons why he loves her so much, A tingle down his back to his dick as he watched her and think about all the things he could do to her.

" You need me, sir????? " I asked again.

Looking into her amazing hazel eyes, Alessio thought to himself "You have no fucking idea how much I want to put you on this table and fuck you right now". he thought mmmm.

"Yes, I do Persephany, I would like to ask you if would do me the pleasure of accompanying me to the charity ball tonight?" he asks her.

"Really, me?" Persephany asked, surprised that Mr. Carter would ask her to accompany him...Normally he would go with a supermodel or an heiress

"Yes!! You" Alessio said with a smile.

I watched as Alessio smiled... my panty was soaking wet again. Sir, are you sure ??? I asked, unsure of what to think ...... looking around to see if he was trying to make fun of me.

Yes, Persephany, I am very much sure he said, looking right at her.

"I would love to go with you Mr. Carter," I Said with a little smile. As she turns to leave, Alessio stops her.

"Persephany?" Asked/called Alessio.

"Yes, sir?"

"He watched as she wet her lips with her little pink tongue, he wanted to taste her so much, but he knew that now was not the time, but very soon he will taste her and when he does, she will only be his and no one else. Call me Alessio when we are alone OK he said

I nodded, "yes"

Use your words, Persephany, Alessio said in an alpha voice.

For some reason, I got turned on by his voice, I blushed and said "yes sir ....... I ........I mean Alessio"

He closes the gap between them, and thought, about what it would be like to capture her lips with his and run his tongue on her bottom lip, as he bit and pulled her lip as he asked her for entry into her mouth. He wondered if her mouth would taste like sweet chocolate if he kissed her, but he knew if he kissed her now he wouldn't want to stop.

He knew now was not the time for that, so he told her instead ... " Why don't you take the rest of the day off and go relax and get a dress. I will pick you up at 7 pm."

she was too st Shock to say anything, she kept looking at him and then replied, "But sir I have work to complete"

"Persephany, it's ok" I'm telling you to take the rest of the day ok.

"Yes, sir," Persephany said as she walked out the door to get her bag to leave.