Nine

^^^ Their Outfits ^^^

>>>Lilly<<<

>>>One week later<<<

Ryan kissed my neck, waking me up this morning. I was already naked in bed with a sheet covering my body. He moves his hand down and squeezes my breast, he moves to my breast and starts sucking my nipples, he runs his hands down my tummy and goes between my legs, he starts rubbing my pussy, and it feels, so good, I moan.

Baby, I need you I said as I moan louder, I begged him to please fill me with his dick. He turned and said not yet baby soon ... I was about to come but he said, hold that shit right there ... don't come until I tell you too, and I started to cry, baby please let me come, mmmmmmmm baby, I moa. Fuck baby you're so tight, he said, after a while that he told me, cum for daddy baby. On his command, my body reacted and I came all over his finger.

After I came Ryan lift my foot over his shoulder and he pushes cock into me then he cursed out loud, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck....., shitttttttt babe you're so tight.

I kept moaning as he pushed into me and hit my G spot

I kept moaning as he pushed into me and hit my G spot. I moan out loud, oh Ryan on my gosh right there baby... Fuckkkkk just keeps going right there don't you move that dick, just keeps going baby keep going baby I'm about to cum oh my Gosh, I cried out. I dig my nail into his back from all the pleasure he is giving me. As my pussy milk his cock I moan, fuck, baby, I'm about to cum, go faster, just as I came Ryan came too.

>>>Three hours later<<<

After making love two more times, Ryan told me to get ready cause we were going to meet his family today. I was so nervous because I was just a maid and sometimes I teach dancing. The fact that I work for him I don't know if they're gonna like me after wrong my own parents don't love me so why would someone else's parents me? I wonder what they would be like or if would they look down on me, but Ryan keeps telling me that they are going to love me and to stop worrying.

When we got to the house, or should I say mansion because that's what it is. Ryan knocked on the door and took my hands in his, a minute later a beautiful woman opened the door. she greeted Ryan, welcome Your Highness, please come in sir your family is waiting in the garden. Brenton, Ryan's brother stood up when we entered the garden and hugged Ryan then he hugged and introduced me to his wife Ivy, who's a doctor, I replied, hi nervously.

I met his parents and his father told me that there is no need to be nervous. I've heard so much about you, Ryan would not ever shut up about you and how must he loves you, his mom tells me, I blushed and smiled. His mom asked me, what do you do, my dear? I looked down and started to play with the ring on my finger and said that I'm a maid. With a smile on her face, she took my hands and said, don't need to worry dear everyone has to start somewhere in life. She looked me in my eyes and said, I'm going to be completely honest with you when my son told me he was bringing home a girl and said he had every intention of marrying her I could've sworn is one of those whores.

His mom asked me, how do you feel that my son along with his brother being the Mafia king? At first, I was shocked but I am not one to judge. I looked her in the face and I said, madam everyone,  got to do what they have to do to make it in life and if that's what he wants to do and he loves then who am I to judge? She looked at me and said welcome to the family, his father smiled for the very first time and said welcome to the family along with his brother and his sister. His mother and father told me to call them mom and dad not by their name Mrs or Mr. Warner, I smiled and I said thank you.

They asked me if they would meet my parents, but I told them the honest truth, I don't know my father all I know is that I have his last name. My mother, and my sister, they've never treated me well, if you like I can call them and ask them to have dinner with us I said. Mom asked why didn't they treat me well and I replied that my mom and my sisters are size zero so imagine having a daughter that is a size 10, and my mom says I made her husband leave her. Then Ryan's sister said to me, " you Ryan's best friend, his name is Fox, maybe if you meet him you probably get a connection with your father or something". Ryan held my hands and asked me, do you want him? I replied, OK, what's the worst that can happen, right? I must say today was the best day of my life.