Eight

^^^ Lilly Promise Ring ^^^

>>> Ryan <<<

>>> one month later <<<

It's been one month since Lilly and I have been dating. It's Saturday today and we're going on one of our dates today. All the time that we've been together, the only things we've done in the month are talking and getting to know each other better. We hold hands, Kiss, and hug too. When I took her to Monte-Carlo Beach I asked her with a promise ring to be my girlfriend.

>>> 7:00 pm <<<

I flew her out to Paris for this date. I want her to see the world, Lilly was so excited and I can see and feel it. She asked me when we reached our destination, looking in surprise when we reached she asked me, will we be having dinner here? I hold her hands as we walk down the stairs of the jet. We are having dinner on the rooftop of my penthouse, I said.

>>> Two Hours later<<<

Lilly: Oh my god, Ryan this is so beautiful she said with a smile on her face as her eyes light up at the sight of what I've prepared for her today tonight

Ryan >>> Baby this is just the beginning, just sit back, relax and enjoy. Since we are getting to know each other over the past month I know in my heart and my soul that I'm ready to ask her to marry me but I want to take it slow because I know she's a virgin, I know she's insecure about herself and I know that she still trying to accept myself for who she is.

Lilly: Thank you, I really do like it ... It's so beautiful... but I still don't think I deserve all this, I think that you should be with someone who's beautiful and slim and tall with blonde hair and blue eyes, not a fat girl like me she said with a sad look and sound in her voice.

Ryan>>> I looked her in her eyes and said, you are the most beautiful woman in my eyes, I have no intention of being with one of those skeletons when I have you with all the right curves in all the right places and I want to be with you and no one else. I love you baby, that's why you will be my wife soon.