Dec 2nd; Hot Chocolates AND Marshmallows

I do not own any of the characters or places mentioned, I am just having a bit of fun with them for a little while!

This story was written in correlation with MagicofNarnia's posted prompt list, which also does not belong to me.

Peter age, 14
Susan age, 13
Edmund age, 11
Lucy age, 9

Peter, Edmund and Lucy were sitting in front of the fire when Susan walked in carrying a tray of four Hot chocolates with added marshmallows.

"Boy, it's cold, tonight!", Susan commented, looking at the snow falling outside the window.

Her siblings smiled gratefully at her, carefully taking they're cups and blowing on the tops. Then they all took tentative sips, careful not to burn there tongues.

Lucy smiled happily as her first taste of the chocolate drink as it slid down her throat, which was accompanied by a marshmallow.

"Remember how we all used to sit by the fire back in Narnia and sip hot chocolate? It certainly made those cold winter nights a lot warmer," Peter commented fondly, staring into the flames of the fireplace with a faraway look in his eye.

"Oh yes, those were happy times indeed." Susan responded with a sad smile.

"I wish we could go back," Lucy murmured longingly.

There was a minute of silence as their thoughts traveled back to their years in Narnia during Christmas time; They all had fond memories of searching for the perfect Christmas tree, playing together in the snow, and coming in after it was all done, and drinking hot chocolate.

Then Edmund spoke up, saying,"Well, atleast now we have hot chocolate AND marshmallows."

Peter, Susan, and Lucy looked at Edmund in surprise, for he had been silent up until now.

"What do you mean, Ed?" Asked Peter curiously.

"Well, I just thought about how awesome Narnian hot chocolate was, and yet here it may not be as good, but we still have marshmallows, don't we?"

The others looked at him in astonishment for several seconds as slow smiles spread across their faces.

Finally Peter remarked with a smile,"You know Ed, you're right!

Turning to the others, he lifted his mug in a toast saying, "To the Hot Chocolates AND the Marshmallows!"