Dec 11th; Ice Cream.....In Winter?

I Do not own any of the characters or places mentioned, I am just having a bit of fun with them for a little while!

This story was written in correlation with MagicofNarnia's posted prompt list, which also does not belong to me.

Peter age, 14
Lucy age, 9

"Hey Lucy, what's up?" Peter Pevensie asked his youngest sister.

Lucy had just skipped her way into his study at Cair Parevel, while he was going over some paperwork.

She smiled up at him cheerfully and replied, "Oh, Peter won't you do something with me?"

"Oh, I don't know, why should I? "Peter asked with a slight smile.

"Please Peter?" She asked, giving that adorable little sister, look.

Peter smirked, having already decided that he needed a break anyway, nodded and smiled affectionately at her.

She grinned sweetly up at him before grabbing his arm and pulling him from his room.

She led him through the castle, down dozens of hallways, and past lots of rooms, before stopping at the kitchen.

Leading him into the kitchen, she sat him down at a small table and went to speak to one of the kitchen staff.

She came back with a big grin on her face, and practically bouncing with excitement.

A couple of minutes later, the servant, "a faun," returned, carrying two bowls, with spoons in them.

He set one before each of them and left, an amused smile on his face.

Meanwhile, Peter was staring down at his bowl in shocked surprise; "Lucy, it's winter time, why are we eating ice-cream?"

She giggled and replied, "Why not, Peter? We can do unconventional things sometimes, can't we?"

"But it's already cold out, Lucy, why do I want to be cold on the inside too?"

She shrugged, clearly unconcerned with this technically.

It still tastes good doesn't it?" She asked.

"Well sure it does." Peter replied. "But Lucy, Ice cream......in winter?"

"That's the point, Peter! And anyway, it will not matter what season we eat it in, because soon the ice cream will be in our stomachs!"

Peter just chuckled and shook his head, spooning a mouthful of ice cream in his mouth as he did so.