Dec 9th; Snow Angel

I Do not own any of the characters or places mentioned, I am just having a bit of fun with them for a little while!

This story was written in correlation with MagicofNarnia's posted prompt list, which also does not belong to me.

Susan age, 13
Lucy age, 9

Knock! knock!

Susan looked up from her work and sighed wearily.

It was past supper time, and she had been working sense morning on these invitations and it had long sense become a monotonous job. Even though this was only their second winter here, this was the first time she had so many to send out.

"Who is it?" She called out.

"It's Lucy!"

Susan smiled to herself, "That must mean I have been working a really long time if Lucy has come to check on me."

"Come in, Lu." She replied.

Seconds later, Lucy appeared, looking sad and concerned.

"Susan, why have you been in here for so long? Haven't you gotten tired or bored yet?"

"Well, these invitations will not write themselves, so I have to do them."

Lucy did not look particularly impressed by this show of strength so she went on.

"But Susan, it's absolutely lovely outside today! Couldn't you take a break and come outside and play with me?"

Than Susan was looking at that adorable face Lucy used when she really wanted something.

When she used it on Peter, he just gave up and grinned; when she tried it on Edmund, he just smiled; and when Lucy tried it on Susan, she would smile faintly and nod her head, yes.

And that's exactly what happened this time, as well.

Lucy grinned excitedly, immediately going into her excited mode, and honestly Susan did not blame her because she was secretly just as excited.

And so, in about ten minutes, they were outside and chasing each other about, and laughing and giggling.

Suddenly, Lucy tripped and fell while trying to dodge Susan and Landed on her side in the snow.

But instead of getting unhappy about it, she cried, "Oh, Susan let's make snow angels!"

In response, Susan smiled and flopped down on the ground near Lucy and got to work.

Lucy giggled, and rolling over, she started her own snow angel.

The Pevensie sister's forgot all about being queens for the next hour and a half, and just played together in the snow.