INTRODUCTION

HIIII FRIENDS!

Welcome! I hope you love my characters and world as much as I do. Please take care of them.

This is my first ever fanfic and I'm really excited to share the ideas I have. I'm just writing for fun and seeing where it takes me. I'm not expecting to get reads, but if you are reading, thank you.

This fic is based on a dream I had a long time ago and I never got it out of my head. Obviously stuff has been changed, but the overall idea is the same. Maybe at the end I'll post what my dream was so you can see the similarities.

This story is a bit of a slow burn. It's going to take some time for the story to build up, but when it does, it will be worth it. (At least I hope it is for you.)

Features phh/ lhh, darkrry/ softrry, a secretive girl, and an explosive ending.

There will be no face claims for this story, you can picture the characters however you see fit in your brain.

WARNING!!!

This story will contain sensitive topics. Drugs, abuse, mental illness, explicit scenes (with kinks), blood, and themes of murder, just to name a few. 18+ please!! I will put trigger warnings at the start of any chapter that warrants one. Please if I missed a TW, do not hesitate to reach out and I will add what is needed.

The themes of abuse in this story are heavy. Just know, my writing comes from experience and I would never intentionally write something that would downplay victims.

This is a work of fiction and any similarities to these characters and their real life counterparts aside from their physical appearance is purely coincidental/not intentional.

Enjoy!!!