Twenty Nine

October 14th, 2022

October 14th, 2022

The bed feels so warm under my skin. I feel like I'm laying on a cloud as the early morning sun makes its way through the blinds, leaving patches of warmth across my bare back. I'm half awake, enjoying the feel of the sheets and the warm body next to mine while a finger traces over the dips and valleys of my shoulders and spine.

I shudder under the touch, smiling to myself but my eyes stay closed nearly against my will. I could die here. Content and comfortable.

A kiss presses to my forehead, to my nose, then to my lips in a soft embrace. When I don't stir, Harry's lips move to my cheek, then to my earlobe and down my neck. I try to hold it in, but he knows my weak spots by now and I let out a small hum of pleasure, enough to make him smile against me.

I still can't wrap my head around where Harry and I are now. A couple of months ago I couldn't even brush up against him accidentally without him tensing up. Now, more often than not when we're together we're tangled up in each other, unwilling to let the other go. We can't keep our hands off of each other at all lately.

The question of why still lingers. I've always been known as "the nosy one" "the busybody" "the stalker", but with Harry I've learned to let him come to me. I trust now that he will come to me with what he wants me to know, but I admit I think a lot about it.

I'm not complaining in the slightest, especially when Harry has now flipped me over onto my side with his bare chest against my back. His rough hands are running down my side, stopping to grab a handful of my ass. His hips rub against my backside and I can't help but rub myself against him making him quietly moan out.

He runs his hand back up my side and reaches out to cup my breast, squeezing my nipples and moving to the other one. I can feel a puddle forming between my legs with the only thing that's covering me being a nude thong.

We had a good night last night, okay?

Harry pinches the thin material at my side and slowly moves my panties downward and I lift up enough to help him out, kicking them off once they're far enough down my legs. He wastes no time in snaking his fingers down my stomach to tease me, grabbing the inside of thighs and kissing my neck until I'm ready to cry.

A whimper escapes my lips as I eagerly wait for him to touch my clit, parting my legs slightly to give him better access. He follows what I need and hikes my leg up over his so my leg is bent, but I'm now fully exposed for him to play with.

No words have been spoken between us, only desperate touches and whimpers exchanged. He doesn't make me beg for it, this being only a passionate, albeit a bit lazy, session between us. Harry's fingers find my clit, his head buried into my shoulder.