Twenty Four

tw: drugging August 24th, 2022

tw: drugging
August 24th, 2022

Tongues. Teeth. Lips. Skin on skin.

Fuck that feels good.

I have no other thoughts right now. I couldn't even tell you my own name.

As soon as we broke away from the crowd, we haven't kept our hands off of each other. She's touching me, and fuck it's more than okay right now. We've been a mess of sloppy, open mouthed kisses since we stumbled our away down a hallway upstairs, my jacket hanging halfway off my shoulders and her tits almost spilling out of her dress. Without breaking away from each other, I managed to reach around her and open a door far enough down the hallway that we hopefully wouldn't have to worry about any disturbances.

Cassie reached behind herself clumsily to slam the door closed, breaking our kissing to lock the door. She turned back around and I wasted no time to slam her up against the dresser, lifting her up onto it and reaching behind her to try to figure out how to get this fucking dress off.

"I need this off," I demand, slipping the straps down her shoulders.

"It just slides down, help me," she says breathlessly, pulling the top down over her chest and lifting her hips up to slide it the rest of the way down. In the process, we managed to knock down nearly everything that was sitting on top of the dresser, but there's no time to worry about that when Cassie is sitting topless in nothing but a nude thong in heels in front of me, looking like she was carved out by an Angel personally.

"Cassie, fuck," I keep my hands on her hips and lean back to get a good look at her. Every bone in my body is aching for her.

"Come here, pretty boy," she purrs at me and I don't know what overcomes me in the moment, but I sink to my knees right in front of her.

I've never been the submissive type. I guess I have always been more dominant, but never really got into the whole "roleplaying" thing. It's definitely been me calling the shots though, and never have I followed directions from someone else during sex unless they were telling me what they liked.

Like I told Cassie earlier, she's changed a lot of things for me. I never would have acted the way I did with her today with anyone else. Nothing has ever felt like this for me before. All I know is right now, if Cassie asked me to bring her sun, I would light myself on fire getting it for her.

Cassie puts the heel of her shoe on my shoulder and puts slight pressure, making me wince at the pain, but also making me buck my hips up at how turned on I am. I watch, mesmerized, as she runs her fingers down her stomach and over her panties, pulling them to the side once she gets all the way down. I lick my lips at the sight, the moonlight bouncing off her wet pussy and it takes everything in me not lunge forward and give her the pleasure she deserves.

"You're being so good," she coos.

My dick twitches and I suppress a whine.

She slowly lets up her heel and circles her leg around top of my shoulder. Her leg presses against me, pulling me with force and I waste no time to dive forward and lick all the way up her pussy until I reach her clit stopping to give her a wet kiss. Cassie moans above me and puts her hands in my hair, her other leg making its way around my other side.