Six

tw:violenceJune 13, 2022

tw:violence
June 13, 2022

I've been a bit tense lately. It's been three days since I saw Cassie. I feel bad for the way acted, but I've had some work stresses I've been dealing with and she caught me at a bad time. I knew it wasn't a good idea to go up there when she asked, but I really thought we could just peacefully smoke and I'd walk out of there with my hands clean. But she could just be so god damn infuriating.

She doesn't know me. She thinks she has me figured out but she doesn't have the slightest clue. I don't get why Zayn is so into her. All he's done for the last three days is talk about his little date. How funny and charming she is and how if I just gave her a chance we could be friends. Fuck that. I don't need her as a friend or any other friends for that matter. I have enough shit to deal with.

"I don't know anything! And even if I did, I wouldn't tell you motherfuckers!"

Like this asshole.

Jim is back from his trip and apparently we have a traitor under our nose working in the basement operation. Exposing our secrets to the competition. Jim doesn't take well to traitors.

Jim takes his gun and smacks the man who's tied up in a chair in an empty back room across the face with it. "You think you have friends here. You think the people around you have your back. But the only loyalty you should have with anyone here, is me. And that goes for everyone here. Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way. Which would you like?"

The man spits at Jim as Zayn while I stand leaning against the wall behind him, waiting for our cue to step in. Jim makes us to the dirty work when it's needed. Which is fine by me.

"Alright, the hard way. Got it. Zayn? Harry?" Jim motions to us.

"Don't mind if I do Jimmy!" Zayn excitedly says as he steps up to walk around the pathetic man.

Jim rolls his eyes and heads for the door. "Whatever, I have shit to do upstairs. I trust you guys. I know he won't talk but make him pay for what he did."

"Alright," I start, stepping forward and clapping my hands together. "We're gonna make this quick, either you tell us now who the fuck else you're working for, or I'm going to start breaking every individual finger and toe on your body. And then I'll move to your wrists and ankles. Then I'll move to your legs and arms. You get the idea. So who the fuck are you reporting to?"

"Fuck you," he spits. "Why don't you tell me who ratted me out in this place? Huh? Why aren't you going after the snitch?"

"Ah ah ah. I ask the questions here. I'll give you one more chance. Who. Are. You. Working. For." I tilt my head to the side, extending my arms out to crack my knuckles.

"I'm not working for anyone! I didn't tell anyone shit! Please, just let me go. I promise I'll walk away and you'll never see or hear from me again. I'll leave the country if I have to. Just... please! I have a pregnant wife at home!" He begs, tears forming in his eyes.