chapter 1 - welcome to middle earth

Lucy's POV÷

Sophie And I were walking through the woods, we looking for company because we knew it was time for a new adventure with them but it was a bit hard to walk for us because we were not used to our bodies yet, and our tops were too big for us but my top is to my feet and Sophie's top is to her shin, they like a bloody dress on us, I don't like dresses (I hope they don't put in a dress... hmm I don't know I put that but ok) I looked at Sophie and she is taller than me, and she is like but with pointy ears and long blonde hair, but when I did look back at her, I saw two sets of eyes watching us in the bushes and it's still dark out so the only light is from the moon, the eyes don't look like any animal eyes, so I said to her scared "S-S-S-Sophie, t-t-t-there's two sets of eyes in that bushes over there." And then she looked at where I was looking at.

When she looked at where I looked, the owners of the eyes walked out of bushes so I put Sophie behind me and then I quickly pulled my hunting knife out, then I pointed it at them and then I shouted at them while pointing the hunting knife at them "STAY BACK! I WILL STABBY STABBY YOU IF YOU GET TOO CLOSE TO US!" I heard Sophie say to them with her hunting knife "I will do worse than her!" they put their hands up to tell us that they won't hurt us, and one of them said to us kindly "It's ok, we wouldn't hurt you I promise." Sophie and I looked at each other and then back at them, then we slowly lowered our hunting knives down, then I said to them while figuring out who they are if I knew them or not "We believe you but one wrong move, you will see what will happen but now who are you two? I'm Lucy and this is Sophie but you heard me say her earlier." They slowly lowered their hands and then one of them said to us "Fíli" and then the other one said after that "And Kíli at your service" and then they bowed at us, Sophie and I put our hunting knives back in our bags, but before anyone say anything or do anything, I felt faint from something I don't know what though so I said before fainting "oh fuck!" And then I fainted in front of them and front of Sophie.

Kíli's POV÷ (before meeting us)

Fíli And I were watching the ponies for our uncle and the Company. Fíli said to me after counting the ponies "Kíli! We have a bit of a problem." I walked up to him, then asked him when I reached him "What's wrong, brother?" And then he said to me while looking at the ponies "We have a new pony and I don't know where it came from." He pointed at the new pony, it was taller than the other ponies, and it had a weird type of tack on its back, then I said to him while looking at the horse/pony "Where did it come from? Where is its owner? Do you think we need to tell Uncle about this or not?" Before Fíli said anything to me, we heard someone shout "WAIT!? WHAT!? I DO??" Fíli and I looked at each other shocked, I quickly said to my brother "let's go and check it out." Both of us nodded at that, and both of us started to find who shouted.

10 minutes later, Fíli and I found the person who shouted, and it was two kids walking through the woods to get somewhere so Fíli and I hid behind some bushes. When we got to the bushes and kneeled behind it, we saw that both of them stopped and then the smaller one looked back at its friend, the smaller one looked like a dwarfling but something else too?, then Dwarfling looked at the bushes that fíli and I are behind of. When the Dwarfling noticed our eyes in the bushes, its own eyes widened and then said to its friend scared "S-S-S-Sophie, t-t-t-there's two sets of eyes in those bushes over there." Then Dwarfling's friend looked over where we were, the friend of the Dwarfling was an elfling, so fíli and I walked out of the bushes. When we walked out of the bushes, the Dwarfling put Elfling behind her and then got a knife out of its bag and Elfling got its knife out of its bag as well, then they pointed their knives at us, and then the Dwarfling shouted at us angrily "STAY BACK! I WILL STABBY STABBY YOU IF YOU GET TOO CLOSE TO US!" Elfling said to us "I will do worse than her." Fíli and I put our hands up to tell them that we wouldn't hurt them, Fíli said to them kindly "It is ok, we won't hurt you two, I promise" Both of them looked at each other and then back to us, they slowly lowered their knives down, the Dwarfling said to us "we believe you but one wrong move, you will see what will happen but now who are you two? I'm Lucy and this is Sophie but you heard me say her earlier." Fíli and I slowly lowered our hands down so we didn't scare them anymore, Fíli said to them "Fíli" then I said to them "And Kíli at your service" and then we bowed to them and got back up, then they put their knives back into their bags what they have with them but before anyone says anything or do anything, Lucy said to us and her friend before fainting "oh fuck." Fíli, Sophie and I watched her fall so Fíli and I quickly went up to them.

When we got to them, Fíli checked on Sophie and I checked on Lucy she was bleeding out but breathing, so I quickly picked her up bridal style, then said to Fíli "Brother, we need to take them to Oín because she's bleeding out." Fíli picked Sophie up, then he nodded at that, and then we started to run back to camp as fast as we could. When we got near the camp, I heard Fíli shout "UNCLE! OÍN!" When we got to the camp, we slowed down and then I said to them "Uncle! Oín! We need help for this Dwarfling." Uncle Thorin, Oín and the company were shocked because they saw a blood Dwarfling in my arms so Oín quickly told me to put the kid next to the fire, then I did what I was told. When I did that, Oín started to check the blooded child, then he said to us "She will be just fine, she has some small cuts in some places on her body but they will be okay but she has different wounds on her body that are pretty deep and they needs some stitches for them." Gandalf walked over to them and then he kneeled to the child and then he put his hand on her forehead and did a little spell on the child to put her to sleep while Oín doing stitches, then he took his hand and then stood up, he said to Oin "she will stay asleep while you stitching her up, Oín." Oín nodded at that and then started to stitch the girl up while he was doing that, Uncle Thorín walked up to me and when he got to me, he asked me "Kíli, how did you and Fíli find them two?" I started to tell him what happened when we found them and then I said to my uncle "Then I noticed that she's covered with blood and it looks like she got it worse than her friend though." My uncle and I looked at Sophie and we saw that she was looking at the new horse with aw in her eyes, then we heard her say to the new horse "Leo? Is that you girl? Lucy will be so happy to see you!" And then Fíli said to her while she was petting Leo's nose "Wait? You know that horse?" She nodded at that, then said to them "Yep! I do, Lucy is her owner and Lucy broke her in as well." Everyone at her and then to Lucy who is asleep on the ground, Oín finished stitching Lucy up, Balín asked Sophie if she want something to eat and she nodded so Balín led her back to the fire and then gave her some food to eat, everyone said hello to her and then gave all of they names to her, Bofur asked her what happened to her and her friend, then she started to telling them what happened to them. An hour later, we heard a groan from Lucy and then we heard Lucy say "Santa?"

________________________________________________-----------------------------------

The word count is 1534
Thank your