chapter 7 - arriving to Riverdell and learning khuzdul

3rd person POV-

Dwalín leaded everyone out of the cave, and then walking down the steps that was already there before stopping at a ledge, everyone did the same, Thorín stopped little bit down to see what is there and it was a city at edge of mountain, Kíli and Fíli woken Lucy and Sophie up to let them see the city for themselves, Lucy was the first one to wake up again to see the city. When she saw the city in front of her, she quietly said half tired and the other half was with aw "wow! I have seen beautiful things and places in my small life but this place is one of them." Everyone kept looking at the city, Lucy thoughted that the city looks pretty familiar to her, maybe because of 'Lord Of The Rings', then everyone heard Gandalf say to all of us "the valley of Imladris, in the common tongue but it's known by another name." And Bilbo said quietly "Rivendell." Everyone looked at each other while Gandalf said to us "here lies the last homely east of the sea." After everyone started to talk to each other quietly, Kíli asked me quietly while his uncle and Gandalf were talking to each other, "I forgot to ask, are you okay, little one? Did that warg hurt you in any way? And you were pretty brave back there but be more careful next time because if you don't, you will get injured or worse, ok?" I nodded at that and then said to him "I know about that, Kíli, I will be more careful but when I saw that warg near the others so I checked if you or Thorín noticed it or not. Both of you two didn't so I did it myself... but while we were running away from the orcs pack and while stabbing that warg, I was singing a song in my head and it really helped me." I heard him chuckle a little bit and then everyone started to walk to Rivendell while following Gandalf, half way down to the city, Lucy and Sophie fell back asleep.

Two hours later- (Lucy POV)

I woke up in a bed that is so soft and I miss sleeping in bed so much, but I rolled onto my back and then opened my eyes with a groan. When I opened my eyes, I saw the ceiling of a... room? I was confused for a moment and then I thoughted 'oh! Yea, Rivendell' I sat up tiredly, some of the sunlight shined into my eyes so I yawned before moving my head from the sunlight, then I heard someone knock on the door of the room that I'm in and then walked in so I turned my head tiredly to see entered in the room. When I did, I saw a beautiful elf woman who entered the room, then she said to me kindly "ah! You woke up, did you have a nap?" So I nodded and then said to her sleepy while the elf woman walked into me "yes I have, ma'am but where are my friends?" And then the elf woman picked me up, then said to me while walking to the bathroom with me "your friends and that little one who you were with, are looking around... but now, you need a bath because you are really smelly." I nodded at that, then said to her when we entered the bathroom "ok but NO dresses though because I don't like them and I never have one on... well, I did have one on but I HATED it though." She nodded at that, then she closed the door of the bathroom that we are in.

I realised that they filled the bath up already so she put me down on the floor of the bathroom and then she helped me to take off my clothes and then put me in the bath. After the bath, she got me out of the bath before dried me off, we walked back into the bedroom that we was in, and then she sated me on the bed and then I started to brushing my hair and then braiding it into a tight normal braid. The elf lady heard me singing a song quietly of we wish you a merry Christmas (I don't know if I want to add the song or not) and then the elf turned to me, then said to me kindly "ok little one, let's get you dressed." I nodded and then she helped me to get the clothes and shoes on and luckily it wasn't a dress. When she got dressed, I said to her "thank you for helping me ma'am but can I go and find my friend?" And then she said to me "no problem, little one and you can go...." Before she could finish that sentence, I had already run out of the room and down the hallway.

When I found Sophie, I stopped running, then I walked up to her and then I said to her "hey Sophie, how are you? And where are the others?" And then she said to me "hey Lucy, I'm good and I do not know where they are but do you want to walk around this place to look around and maybe find them somewhere." I smiled at that, then said to her happily "sure! Let's go!" Then we started to walk.

3rd person POV-

Lord Elrond and someone else (I forgot his name was) were talking about the dwarves, when they turned the corner and saw the dwarves bathing and playing in a big fountain and then they saw 2 adult women happily watching the dwarves playing and bathing from a safe distance, but when the girls saw lord elrond and his friend watching them, they quickly ran away while giggling away, lord Elrond and his friend looked at each other embarrassed.

Lucy POV=

It was night now and the dwarves were cooking some meat over a fire, eating them when they are ready to eat, Sophie and I was laughing over a story that Sophie told me what her brother did to her, I quickly looked at the dwarves to make sure that they aren't listening to us and they are laughing about something so I turned back to Sophie, then I quietly asked her "hey Sophie, do you know minionese? Because I want to talk to you without the dwarves knowing what we are talking about." And she nodded at that so I said to her in minionese (I know this is not minionese but i tried to find something for it but can't) "banana banana, banana banana banana, banana banana... banana? Bbbbaaannnaaannnaaa banana! Banana banana, banana banana, banana banana banana banana banana banana, ahah!" (The translation for it: Ok, do you remember when we were older and bigger selfs and we saw the company in the big fountain... nake? Fffuuuccckkk me! If I stayed in my normal Body, I would fuck them... well the ones who don't have wives but oh my god! Most of them were so big and so thick, if the elfs didn't see us there, I would happily stay longer, ahah!) she laughed at that and then said back to me in minionese "ahah! Banana banana banana! Banana banana banana, banana banana?" (The translation for it: ahah! You horny bitch! I woluld do the same but younger company or older company or both?) Then I smiled and said to her in minionese again "banana banana, banana banana banana banana banana banana." (Younger and I want fuck some of them more than others.) Sophie and I felt like someone was watching us so we slowly turned our heads to see the company looking at us with confusion on all of their faces.

So I asked them confused " yyyeess? Did we do something wrong?" And then Bofur said to us kindly "no, you didn't do anything wrong, we just confused what language you two used, that's all."We nodded at that, then Sophie said to them "oh! It's minionese and it's a language that Lucy and I use when we want to talk to each other without people knowing what we are talking about." I stood up and then walked nearer to the fire, then sat down next to it, I heard someone say to me because Sophie walked away to do something "well, if you want to learn khuzdul, we can teach you." The company agreed to that, I smiled and my eyes lit up with excitement, so I said to them exactly "I always wanted to learn khuzdul but my mother kept telling me that I'm still too young to learn it.". Gloín picked me up and sat me on his knee because I was closest to him, and then he said to me (I don't know khuzdul or find anything for it either so when I do khuzdul in this story, I will use '**' and bold letters for it... well I know two or three words in khuzdul though) "ok, Lucy the word that we all teach our young and it is *amad* it means mother." and then I said to them in khuzdul "*amad, amad*" Dwalín said to me with a smile "good, now try to say *adad* (or *Ada*)." I nodded, then said to them in khuzdul "*adad, adad*." They started to tell me different words in khuzdul and I tried to say them in khuzdul, I got better and better by saying them, of course I said some words wrong but they helped me say the word right when I got the word right, we got onto another word until I feel tired.

At the end of it, I finally did a full sentence in khuzdul but after that, I felt really tired so I yawned and then started to Rub my eyes tiredly, I heard the softly chuckle at that and I heard someone say "it looks like someone is ready for bed." And I nodded at that, then I felt someone picked me up and then put me on his side, so I put my head on his shoulder, then said 'goodnight' to everyone and they said 'goodnight' back to me, the person who is holding me started to walk to my sleep spot, I fell asleep on his shoulder.

*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*
The word count: 1729