Chapter 11 - running away from orcs wargs and death of the white warg

Everyone started to run again after Gandalf said that, while running away from the wargs, Bilbo just ducked down in time because a warg jumped over him and it stopped in front of him and it slowly turned to him while growling and showing its teeth at him, Lucy noticed that but before she can help him with it, Bilbo had his sword out pointing at the warg and then the warg charged at Bilbo but Bilbo's sword went right in its head, Bilbo looked shocked about it. Lucy kept running until something ran behind her and it pinned me down so she loudly screamed and tried to stab it but it had her arms pinned down under its front paws, so Lucy quickly put her legs on its neck so it wouldn't bite her, she kept screaming while doing that.

Then she heard someone run to her and then yelled worried "LUCY!" She quickly looked where the voice came from and it was Thorín so he stabbed the warg, killing it and then he threw it off of her, Lucy tried to quickly get up but failed so he quickly picked her up and started to run again so Lucy said to him quietly while being carried "thank you, Thorín." And then he said to her while running "you're welcome but you have to be more careful next time, ok?" And she said to him "I will try to." We kept running until we reached the edge of the Cliff and there were three big trees that we could climb up on. Gandalf quickly said to the company "up into the trees! All of you! Come on, climb! BILBO CLIMB!" Thorín said "quickly!" Lucy got out of Thorín's hold and then quickly run to one of the trees and as fast as she can, she climbed up the tree next to Sophie, Lucy and Sophie quickly looked at each other to check that both of us are ok or not and we are thankful, Thorín shouted "They're coming!" When everyone was safe in the trees but not Bilbo, he was still trying to get his sword free from the warg's skull but when he got it free, he noticed that all of the company was missing and then he noticed more wargs were coming.

3rd person POV:

Bilbo climbed one of the trees and high enough that the wargs wouldn't get him, all around Bilbo heard Gloín shout to his brothers "hold on, brothers!" Then Bofur shout "hang on!!" Bilbo saw that Lucy and Sophie was breathing heavily, they were holding onto the tree so tight that they knuckles was turning so white and they legs were shaking badly while standing on the tree branch that they are standing on, Gandalf quietly got a moth on his stuff, he brought it to his mouth and whispered something to it, then it blow away after he finished, then a white orc came into sight and Thorín quickly turned his head to see what is happening. When he saw the white orc, his eyes widened with shock of seeing that orc again, he said quietly "Azog." The white warg growled and Azog smelled the air and said in black speech "do you smell it? The scent of fear?" He smelled the air again, Thorín kept watching the white orc with hatred and little bit of fear and Azog said still in black speech "I remember your father was reeked of it.. but it's the same for the those little kin but it was more fun, Thorín, son of Tharín, son of Thror and little ones." And Thorín said while genclely (I know it's not right but I forgot what it was though), shocking his head "it cannot be." Azog looked shocked and then his mallet up, then said in black speech "those three are mine, kill the others!" The wargs that doesn't have riders, ran down to the trees that we are in and started to jumped and pushing the trees, everyone started to scream and try to hold on the trees as much as they can while trying not to fall out of them, the wargs keep ripping off branches by one by one, Azog shout in black speech "Drink their blood!" After he said that, the first tree started to fall down and next and next so the dwarves and Lucy went to the next tree and to the next until they were on the same tree that Gandalf was on.

When everyone was on the same tree, Gandalf quickly looked for a pine cone. When he found one, he quickly picked it up and then set it on fire, Gandalf quickly threw it down to the wargs, it started to set the ground on fire while the wargs backed from it in fear, Gandalf got another one and set it on fire, then he shouted for Fíli to catch and then Gandalf started to throw them down to the company one by one. When everyone had one, everyone in the company started to throw the fire pine cones down at the wargs to scare them off. The wargs started to run away scared and one of them was kinda on fire while running away, Azog roared in anger, everyone started to cheer in victory but it was short lived because the tree that we were on started to shake and fell down, Gandalf said "no!" (I forgot who it was) When Orí lost his grip on the tree and then fall but luckily he grabbed onto Dorí's leg tightly, Dorí nearly lost his grip but luckily held on tightly onto the tree, Lucy and was screaming while holding on the tree for dear life that they hands was white, Dorí shouted before slipping "Mr. Gandalf!" Gandalf catched them just in time with his stuff, Dorí grabbed hold of Gandalf's stuff tightly while still having Orí on his leg, Dorí quickly said "oh no! Orí!" Then Thorín slowly stood up on the fallen tree out while looking at Azog and then he started to walk and run to Azog with his sword and his oaken shield raised up.

When Thorín got nearly to him, Azog made his white warg jump off of where they was standing, the white warg's paw hit Thorín's head while going over him and it knocked him down, the white warg landed on the ground nearby Thorín and then it turned back to Thorín, who is getting back up, but Azog and his white warg quickly came to him and hit him right in his face with Azog's mace, then Thorín went down again but face first this time and everyone heard Balín shouted through his tears "no!" The white warg grabbed Thorín with its mouth, Thorín screamed in pain when that happened, Dwalín shouted "Thorín! No!" Lucy and Sophie looked at each other and they had the same idea so they quickly got up on the fallen tree and started to run to Thorín and Azog while the dwarves shouted to them like 'no! Stop! You will die!' Or 'don't do it!' or 'he is too powerful for you both!' But they didn't listen to them. When they got to Thorín, Azog and his white warg, the white warg threw Thorín away, he rolled and stopped on his back so Lucy and Sophie quickly got in front of Thorín and facing Azog and his orcs with they weapons drawn at Azog and his orcs, Thorín looked at us in shock after hearing a big bang and Thorín said before going unconscious "no!" And he went unconscious, Lucy quickly put her hand in her side bag.

When she got in front of Thorín, she found her other hand gun in her bag so she pulled it out of her bag and quickly killed the white warg, Azog had to get off of his white warg quickly if he didn't, he would be stuck under it. Azog got more mad because of murder of his warg so he started to charge at them, Lucy and Sophie ran different directions to distract but he chased after Lucy with a really bad look on his face, and one of his orcs chased after Sophie with its warg.

-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----*-----

The word count is 1379

And don't forget to

Follow, like, and vote