Chapter 13 - running away from orc pack and black bear and finding lucy alive

3rd person's POV: (2 weeks later I think)

It has been 2 weeks since they losted Lucy, everyone is heavy hearted about the loss of Lucy, Thorín thinks it was his fault, even if Balín told him that it won't his fault, it wouldn't work on him, Thorín often thought if he didn't fought with Azog, she would still be here if he didn't, everyone special bot for the little ones but after what happened on that cliff with Lucy and Azog, Kíli and Sophie was the worst with they saddened than everyone else, they understand why Sophie was that upset but they didn't realised that Kíli had the strongest bond with Lucy, while everyone waiting for Bílbo to come back from scouting head to see how far or how close are the orc scouts are, while he was doing that, Bilbo saw a big black bear and a wolf pup he think, so he quickly ran back to company, Thorín said to him when Bílbo came back "How close is the pack?" Then Bílbo said to him by stopping next to him and Dwalín "Too close. A couple of leagues, no more.. but that's not the worst of it," Thorín asked him "Have the wargs picked up our scent." Bílbo shook his head, then said to them all "Not yet but they will do, we have another problem." Gandalf looked at him confused and then asked Bílbo "Did they see you? they saw you" again Bílbo shook his head, then said to Gandalf while everyone in the company looked worried "no, that's not it." Gandalf stopped looking worried and he relaxed and put a smile on, then said "what did I tell you? Quiet as a mouse." Everyone started chattering worrily, then Gandalf once said proudly "excellent burglar material." Then Bílbo was trying to get them to listen to him but failing by saying "Will you listen? Will you just... listen." Then he finally got them to listen to him, and Bílbo kept going "I'm trying to tell you that there is something else out there.. two of them at that." Everyone started to get worried, but Gandalf quietly asked Bílbo "what form did they take? Like a big bear and a wolf?" Bílbo looked shocked at that, then said "ye.. yes, but bigger much bigger but the wolf was so small and still young." Sophie thought for a moment and then said to herself "ha! that's weird, Lucy always wanted to be a wolf, if she could turn into any animal." Some of the dwarves looked at her with raised eyebrow, and Bofur said to Gandalf, annoyed "you know about those beasts?" I said we would double back." Then Thorín said to them "and be run down by a pack of orcs?" Gandalf said after that "there is a house... it's not far from here, where we might take refuge." Then Thorín asked him "whose house? Are they friend or foe?" And Gandalf said to them "one of them is a friend to us but the other one is neither so that one will help us or he will kill us." One of the dwarves said "what choice do we have?" Then everyone turned their heads scared when they heard a loud roar from the creature that Bílbo told them about, Gandalf just said to them "none." So they started to run on.

Hours later- (still 3rd person and I don't know how long it was)

They were running through a field of flowers and rivers and while following Gandalf until they reached a wooded area, the company stopped running when they heard the creature again so Gandalf quickly said to them before running again "this way! Quickly!" Bofur quickly put Sophie on his back before running with Gandalf, everyone else started to run again but Thorín had to pull Bombur to make him run by saying "Bombur! Come on!" They kept running until it was the end of the forest and they could see the house so Gandalf shouted while running "to the house! run! RRRRUUUUNNNN!" While everyone was running to the house, they saw Bombur running past them all.

When they reached the gate of the house, Gandalf stopped at the side of the gate checking that no one was left behind while checking how close the creature was, Gandalf quickly said " come on! Get inside!" Bombur kept running until he had face planted the door and fell down but he got up quickly, the company trying to open the doors while they were doing that, Lucy was inside of the house hiding because she didn't know who it was and she heard a big loud bang. When the company got inside and closed the door not before Beorn tried to kill them, Lucy heard Beorn roar and then Kíli and Dorí shout "push!" While trying to close the doors, Thorín shouted "Dwalín!", they finally got the doors closed, Sophie got off of Bofur's back and she started to looking around the home, she saw something that is oddly familiar like a child's coat that has holes on it at same places that Lucy's coat has, and then she saw two weapons again looked oddly familiar but they had yin and Yang on both of them but one of them had the logo of Mickey Mouse, while she was looking at them, Lucy came out of her hiding and then quietly walked up to them, they heard Orí ask "what was that thing?" Before Gandalf said anything to them, the company heard "oh! That was your host, Beorn." Everyone recognised that voice so they turned around with wide eyes to see Lucy standing there with her hands in her pockets and she was just standing there with a little smile, the first person to speak up was Kíli and he said to her shocked "Lucy? Is it really you? All of us thought you had died because we all saw you fall from that cliff with Azog's body but you are here?" Then Lucy said to them "yeah, I know, I still don't know how I lived from that fall but I did." Gandalf chuckled and then he gently patted Lucy's head, then Gandalf said to them "his name is Beorn...." Then Lucy said after that "he is skin-changer and he was the one who found me and save me from the river that I fell into, he helped me to do it as well (I forgot why I put this on here but ok)" Gandalf softly said to Lucy "Lucy, can you check on Beorn for me? And it's really good to see you live, little one." Lucy nodded at that and then said "of course, mr. Gandalf, I can do tttthhhhaaatttt...." Lucy stopped doing that sentence because Lucy felt really mad feeling behind her so she said scared "oh god!" Then Lucy heard Sophie said angrily to Lucy before Lucy ran away and out of the house and Sophie chased after her "you bitch! I thought you were dead!!" The company just heard Lucy say before they heard a door open and close "I'm really really sorry, I thought I would land back on that cliff!" Gandalf giggled a little bit at that, then said and whispered at the last bit "get some rest, because it will be a long day tomorrow and Beorn won't hurt us, I hope."
—————*—————*—————*—————*—————*—————*—————*—————*—————*—————*—————*—————*—————
The word count is: 1236