Chapter 6 - got elvish weapons and meeting Radagast The Brown

So tuis one will be long because I don't know where to finish it and start it for the next chapter just yet
*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*
When I got to them, the troll turned into stone, everyone cheered happily even Sophie and I cheered happily with them, I started to untying the others out of the sacks, while I was doing that, I heard from Dwalín "all right, get your boots off of my back.". When everyone was untied and got they clothes and boots back on, Thorin walked over to Sophie and i and then said to us angrily "you two! What were you two thinking?" Sophie and I said at the same time "we knew that you guys were in trouble and we wanted to help you guys." Thorín said to us "wanted help? Wanted help! Do you two want to be killed?" And  Lucy and sophie said to him at the same time "wwwweeeellllll... yes.. wait.. no.. wait.. yes.. wait.. no?" He nodded at Sophie's answer but at mine, he raised one eyebrow at that, then said to us "ok, you two can't do that again but what was that weapon that you have in your bag?" I said to him "it's called a handgun and Sophie and I know how to use it." He got the gun out of my bag, then said to us while putting the gun away in his pocket "I will keep this 'gun' with me, we don't want you two to get hurt from it." Sophie and I nodded at that, Thorín and Gandalf walked away to talk.

10 minutes later-

Thorín found a really smelly cave, he told the company to go into it, so Sophie and I put our hands into our sleeves and then covered our noses with our hands, everyone got our and their things and then we walked into the cave. When everyone entered the cave, Gandalf and Thorín were leading us into the cave. Halfway into the cave, everyone smelled something bad so they covered their noses. While going down the cave, Gandalf said to us while walking down "it's a troll hond (I think that's right) be careful what you touch." We kept walking into the cave. When we reached the bottom of the cave, Sophie and I started to look around, Bofur, norí and Gloín buried box of gold coins to get them after this adventure, I saw thorín and Gandalf talking about who made the swords and the awes, I turned around to have something catch my eye so I walked over to it, to see what it is.

When I got to it, I saw that it was a hidden blade and there's two of them so I took my hands off of my face, and then I rolled up my sleeves to my elbows, then I picked up the hidden blades and then quickly cleaned them, and then I put them on, it was bit difficult to put on because of small hands and fingers. When I got them on, I pulled my sleeves down and over my blades, I looked around with a big smile because I always wanted hidden blades for the longest time, when I saw them in assassin's creed: Brotherhood game, (that game was the first game that I played on) I saw Sophie walking up to me with 2 kids sized swords on her hips. When she got to me, she said to me with a side smile "what did you find there?" I said to her happily while showing her the hidden blades "2 hidden blades and I am so happy about it! Hehe but I can see you found two swords." And then she said to me while we followed the others "yep! Two matching swords that are the right size for me and they have 2 blood diamonds on the handles." We kept talking more, Gandalf talked to Bilbo about the sword, and it glows when it's near any orcs or any goblins, Bilbo took the sword from Gandolf and then said 'thank you' to him, Gandalf walked over to Sophie and I.

When he got to us, he said to us kindly "hello girls, I see that you two found your own weapons." Sophie and I said to him at the same time "hello Gandalf, yes we do." Then Sophie said to him "I have two swords that you can see and I love them already, and Lucy has 2 hidden blades that are on her arms that she is pretty happy about and she is in love with them already as well." He smiled at that, then he quietly asked us "now girls, the dwarfs have told me what happened to you two and the trolls, before I came back, and I think you two are from a different world than ours." Sophie and I nodded, then I said to him quietly while looking down "yes sir, we are. My real age is 21 and Sophie's is 17 and we're sorry for lying to you all, sir." Gandalf nodded at that, then quietly said to us kindly "it is ok, little ones, I wouldn't tell the company about it just yet, but for now, Sophie will be 20." Then we heard Thorín say to all of us "something is coming!" Sophie and I looked at each other and then back at the back, we heard Gandalf said to everyone while quickly leading the way for us "stick together! Hurry now! Arm yourselves!" The others, Sophie and I followed him into the trees.