chapter 5 - abandoned farm house and horse eating trolls

Few hours later- (because of the cut scene)

We arrived at a really old farmhouse. When we stopped the ponies and the horse, Thorín said to us "we will camp here for the night, Fíli and kíli look after the ponies and the horse, make sure you stay with them." I got off the pony by Dwalín. When I got onto the ground, I said 'thank you' to him, and then I walked into the really old farm house. When I got inside, I saw Gandalf looked around and then said to himself "the farmer and his family used to live here." Then Thorín said to the company "Gloín and Oín get a fire going." Gandalf said to Thorín "I think it would be wiser to move on, we could make it for Hidden Valley." Thorin walked over to him and then said to him "I told you already, I will not go near that place." Gandalf said to Thorín kinda shocked "why not? The elves could help us, we could get food, rest, advice, and they can look after Lucy and Sophie, they will be well looked after by them." then Thorín said back to him "I do not need their advice and I will not leave Sophie and Lucy with these elves." Gandalf said "we have a map that cannot read. Lord Elrond could help us." Thorín said to him when he heard Gandalf say 'help' "help? Dragon attacked Erebor, what help came from the elves? Orcs plunder Moria, desecrate our sacred halls,the elves looked on and did nothing, you asked me to seek out the very people who betrayed my grandfather and betrayed my father." Gandalf said to him, "You are neither of them, I did not give you that map and key for you to hold onto the past." Thorín said to him meanly "is not normally yours to keep." Gandalf and Thorín looked at each other for the moment and then Gandalf just walked away to the ponies and the horse. I heard Bilbo and Gandalf saying but I didn't care for that at this moment, then Gandalf leaved the company, Sophie walked up to me and then we started to play like it's nones business.

At the nighttime-

Everyone was getting their food by Bofur while Bilbo was looking where Gandolf leaved us, Bilbo turned around and then said "he's been a long time." then Bofur asked him while filling up bowls with cooked food "oh? Who?" Then Bilbo said to him while looking around "Gandalf." Bofur said to him "he's a wizard, he does so he chooses. Here, do us a favor, take this to the lads." Bilbo took the bowls from Bofur while he's stopping Bombur taking more food, then Bilbo walked away to give fíli and kíli their food. I was reading the book that Sophie gave me, while reading I heard someone walking up to me so I looked up from the book to see Sophie walking up to me. When she got to me, I said to her "hey Sophie, what's up?" She sat down next to me and then said to me "do you still have a gun on you?" I thoughted for a moment and then nodded my head and said to her "yea, it's still in my bag, why?" And she said to me "I just have a weird feeling." I nodded at that, then we started to talk about things and laugh about them.

10 minutes later-

Sophie and I was still talking and laughing but Fíli ran into camp, out of breath saying that trolls got Bilbo, everyone stood up at that even Sophie and I stood up by that as well, but thorín told Sophie and I too stay in the camp while him and the others helps Bilbo, they leaved us in the camp. I looked at Sophie with a knowing look, So Sophie and I waited for an hour before going to help them out. After an hour later, the company wasn't back so Sophie and I started to walk where Fíli, Thorín and the company went. When we got near where the others and the trolls are, I hid behind a big enough tree, then we saw that the trolls was cooking half of Dwarfs over a fire and the other half was in sacks with their heads sticking out, the trolls was thinking of ways to eat them so I shouted at them from behind the tree "eh! You fuckers!?" I heard Sophie giggling next to me, the trolls and the dwarfs were looking around to find me, then I heard one of the trolls say "where are you!?" Sophie and I giggled at that, and then I shouted back at them "not just yet, not just yet... but you three are fucking uuuuggggllllyyyy bastards! I saw better looking ball sacks than you three, I saw better looking mama milkers than you three, if I keep looking at you three, I will be sick, god barn!" Sophie and I laughed so hard at that, while laughing, one of the trolls threw a big stone nearby us. Sophie and I looked at that with shock, then Sophie and I looked at each other and then back at the stone, I heard one of the trolls shouted "come out!" Sophie and I started giggling again, and then we walked out of our hiding place, then walked up to the trolls.

When we stopped in front of the trolls but not too close to them, we heard the dwarfs shouting at us by saying 'NO! RUN AWAY!' or 'NO! STAY AWAY FROM THEM!' Sophie and i said to the trolls at the same time "you fucking missed us!?" One of the trolls said to us cockily "they are so small, what would they do to us?" Then I said to them with a smile "I might know how to hurt you three ugly bastards." And then one of the trolls asked me "oh really? Like how?" I quickly got my handgun out of my bag, then said to bill (I think that's his name) while shotting in the right eye "this!?" There was a big bang that from the handgun that shocked and kinda scared the dwarfs from the bang and by shotting the troll. The troll screamed in pain while holding his hand to his injured eye, one of the trolls tried to hit us but failed at it because Sophie and I ran different ways, the trolls started to catch us but super failing at that though because Sophie and I kept running around and jumping over things that is in our way, one of the trolls (I think it is will) said to us angrily "STOP RUNNING!" I said to them while running around "FOR QUEEN AND COUNTRY! (I know it is king now... but hey! Why not)" Sophie and I started to giggling at that while running around, the trolls is getting angrier and angrier by not catch us, while running around, I saw Gandalf quickly walking up the hill that is behind us, the trolls stopped trying to get us, and then looked at Gandalf, Sophie and I stopped stopped running out of breath, Sophie and I fell down our asses while trying get our breath back.

Then we heard one of the trolls say while looking at Gandolf "who's that?" Then another troll (bill) said while looking at Gandalf as well "no idea" and then another troll said to them while looking at Gandalf "can we eat him too?" Gandalf said to them loudly before hitting the rock with his staff "the dawn will take you all!" And then the rock broken into two parts, it let the sunlight in and started to turn the trolls into stone and scream in pain from it, while that was happening, I stood up still out of breath, I quickly put my gun back into my bag, and then walked over to the others who are in the sacks.
*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==

The word count is- 1332