chapter 4 - lefting Bree and telling of the battle of Moria.

Few Weeks later- (third person POV and just fuck it)

It's been a few weeks since we left Bree, and we were camping at the side of a hill that has trees around it. Kíli and Fíli were watching the ponies and the horse. Bilbo can't fell asleep as hard as he tried because of the snoring dwarfs, so he sighed silently, then got up and then he walked to the ponies and the horse, while walking quietly to the ponies and the horse, his foot brushed against Lucy, he froze up and he stay there to see if Lucy wakes up or not but he only thing that he heard from Lucy was from quietly sleep talking in her sleep like 'can we fit it!' And 'are you ready, kids?' (Sorry I can't help it, I love those shows and I love sponge bob) he sighed in relief and then started to walk again. When he got to his horse (I forgot the name of), he got a piece of apple out of his pocket and then secretly given it to his horse, he heard a warg roar in the distance, Bilbo got scared by it and then Bilbo said quietly to them "what was that?"Kíli said to that "orcs" and then Bilbo said again "orcs?" Fíli said to him but they didn't realised that Lucy was awake and was listening to them "throat cutters, there'll be dozens of them. The lowlands will be crawling with them." Lucy stood up and then walked over to the fire, then sat down near it, Kíli said to them "they strike in the wee small hours when everyone's asleep. Quick and quietly, no screams, just a lot of blood." Fíli and Kíli chuckled at the look on Bilbo's face, thorín was leaning against a boulder with his eyes closed. when he heard that his nephews were trying to scare Bilbo, he opened his eyes and then pushed himself off of a boulder, then glanced at his nephews and then he said to them madly "you think that it is funny? You think a raid by orcs is a joke?" Kíli looked down, then said to his uncle "we didn't mean anything by it." Thorin sneers at them, then their uncle said to them "no you didn't, you know nothing of the world." He gave the boys a last glare before walking away from them.

When Thorín walked away from them, Balín walked up to them, he started to tell them the story of the battle for Moria. At the end of the story, Balín said to them "and I thought to myself, there is one that I could call king." After that, Lucy's head popped up to look at Balín and then at Thorín, while trying to stay awake, Thorín turned around to see that everyone was standing for him and then he started to walk back to camp, Bilbo asked them "the pale orc, what happened to him?" Thorín passed them, he spat out at them "he slunked back into the hole whence he came. That filth died of his wounds long ago." Lucy watched him walk back to his sleeping spot and then laid down and went fell asleep, Lucy looked back at the fire, she had a really really weird dream that showing her that Queen Elizabeth the second, Jason David frank, Angela Lansbury, Robbie Coltrane, Olivia Newton John, Nichelle Nichols, Bernard Cribbins and Bob Sogat had passed away in mine and Sophie's world (it was 2022 when I wrote this down.), it felt so real too, Balín noticed that Lucy was still awake and trying to awaken, so he walked over to her and then he asked her quietly "Lucy? Why are you still awake? You need to be asleep." She looked at him and then she quietly said to him "I had a sad dream and I didn't like it so I don't want to fall asleep again." He picked her up.

When he picked her up, he asked her quietly "oh? Why is it sad, lass?" Lucy put her head on his shoulder and then quietly said to him "7 people that I know and I have seen a lot but they have passed away in different months and I knew them all of my life." He nodded at that, he started to walk to where Lucy was sleeping before waking up while he's walking there he was quietly telling her a tale that he knows. when they got to the sleeping spot where Lucy was sleeping at, he looked at Lucy and she was fast asleep again so he gently put Lucy down and then put a blanket over her again.

Next morning- (5 or 6 hours later and Lucy's POV)

I was on a pony with Dwalín and Sophie was on a pony with Bofur, it was chucking it down, so everyone had their hoods up to dry from the rain, I still love rain even like this, while riding through the heavy rain, Dorí say to Gandalf "here, mr.Gandalf! What'd you do about this deluge?" (I think that's right but I really don't know) and I throughted 'well, there's a song for that but it's more for kids than adults and I might not work for you.' And then I heard Gandalf say to him "it's raining, master dwarf, it will continue to rain until the rain is done, if you wish to change the weather of the world, you should find yourself another wizard." Then Bilbo asked him "are there any?" And then Gandalf said to that "what?" And then Bilbo said "other wizards?" And then Gandalf said back to him "there are five of us, the greatest of our order is Saruman the white, then there are the two blue wizards.. do you know, I quite forgotten their names." And then I heard Sophie ask him "who is the fifth?" And then Gandalf said back to her "well, that would be radagast the brown." Then I thoughted 'oh! my! God! The rabbit man and I know that his actor was the 7th doctor from Doctor Who.' Then I asked him "is he a great wizard as well or is he more like you?" Then Gandalf said back "I think he is a great wizard in his own way, he's a gentle soul who prefers the company of animals to other," when he said 'company of animals than others' i thoughted 'same though, same though' and Gandolf kept saying "-he keeps a watchful eye over the vast forest lands to the east, and a good thing too, for always will look to find a foothold in this world."
(the cut scene)
*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==
Please vote, comments and like

The word count is 1118.