chapter 8 - meeting Lady Galadrial and then leaving Rivendell

3rd person POV-

Thorín and the company watched Bofur take Lucy to her sleeping spot, Balín said quietly but loudly enough for the company to hear "what the elfling and the dwarfling said and act while with us before coming here, they act like they aren't from around here or from this time." The company looked shocked at first and then they nodded at that and hummed in agreement, Norí said after what Balín said "I never any children swear or talk like that before, what mother or father let their kids swear like that without telling them off for it." Everyone nodded at that, and everyone keep talking about it, while thorin said to Balín and Dwalín "Gandalf say that we have to leave the elfling and the dwarfling here with the elves when we leave here but I said no because I wouldn't never leave them with some elves, I don't like it." Dwalín agreed with that, but Balín disagreed with it and then said to Thorín and Dwalín "I know everyone in this company loves having them with us, I know I do too but it will be safer for them to stay here with elves than with us." Thorín said to them "I still don't like it and we will leave in the morning as well." After that, everyone went to sleep one by one.

At midnight- (Lucy's POV)

Lucy woke up from a nightmare, but she can't fell back asleep though, so Lucy sat up and then opened her eyes, everyone was still sound asleep so Lucy quietly stood up and then quietly walk to somewhere to watch the stars while think about things and maybe get tired hopeful but when she walked away the company, Kíli was awake and he saw me walking away so he got up and quietly followed me to see where she's going to. When Lucy found a place to sit down and to watch the stars, a few minutes later, she saw a shooting star so she closed her eyes and then she wished on that star.

When she wished on that star, she heard someone walk up to me and then lucy heard a woman's voice "oh! Hi my child, why are you still awake? You need sleep." Lucy turned my head to see who it was, and it was lady Galadrial who said that to me so she said to her kindly "oh! Hello ma'am, I was asleep but I had a nightmare and can't fall back to sleep so I'm here watching the stars until I fall back asleep or it turns into morning." Kíli found me when Lucy said that. He saw that lucy was talking to someone so he hid behind a wall to watch and listen to what we were talking about, Lucy turned my head back to watch the stars. Lucy heard the woman walk closer to her and then said to me kindly "oh! little one, do you want to talk about it with me, it might help you to sleep." I thought about it for a moment and then said to her kindly "hmmm?.. It's ok, ma'am... oh! I didn't ask you your name, ma'am, I'm Lucy and you are?" She walked a little bit closer to me and then said to me "I'm lady Galadrial, I'm a friend of gandalf.. Oh! You are one of the girls that Gandalf told us about good things about you two like fighting trolls or killing a warg but are those yours?" Lucy turned to looked at her, and saw that she had lucy's hidden blades in her hands, so Lucy said to her kindly while gently taking the hidden blades from her and looking at them "yes, that is me and my bestie, thank you for this too, I don't know if they have name or not but I'm going to name the lighter colored one yang and the darker one yin meaning light and dark or evil and good." Lucy heard her say to me after she said that (I forgot what I meant there but I fix it when I figure out what I wanted there), "those names suit them really well, and I hope they serve you well." After she said that, Lucy looked back at her but she was gone so Lucy said to herself "oh! She's gone, I hope I see her again someday, she was a pretty kind and beautiful lady." after she said that, she finally felt tired so she stood up and then yawned, when she yawned, Lucy heard kíli call for her, so she turned around to see him walking up to me so she said to him when Lucy saw him "I'm here, kíli is something wrong?" she looked at him.

When he reached me, he said to me kindly "nothing wrong but why are you up and this far away from the company?" He said that even though he heard what lucy said to Lady Galadrial, Lucy said to him "hm.. Well, I had a nightmare about something, I woke up because of it and I decided to find a place to sit down and watch the stars until I feel tired again or it turns into morning but now I do feel tired that's why I'm walking back to the company." so he said to lucy "Ok that's ok but next time, you need to tell one of the dwarfs in the company before you do something like this." lucy said to him with a nod "I didn't want to wake anyone up but yes, I will do that next time, Kíli" Kíli said to lucy with a smile "good now let's head back and sleep because we have to wake up really early to leave here before the elves wake up." she giggled and nodded before taking his hand and walking back to where the company was sleeping. When we got to the company, she let go of Kíli's hand, and then walked back to where my sleeping bag is, then she laid down and fell asleep.

Next morning:

The company, Sophie and Lucy was already awoken and they were walking on a side of a mountain, Sophie is near front of the line and Lucy is near the back of the line. While walking, Lucy saw Bilbo looking at Rivendell with awe so she went up to him, then said to him "it's a pretty beautiful place, is it?" He looked down at Lucy and then back at Rivendell, then he said to her while looking at Rivendell "it is, have you ever seen something like rivendell?" she nodded and then said to him "YesI have, Mr. Baggins, it has a bigger Castle though and it has magical animals, magical people, Princess and princes and heroes, it has different nicknames like Magic Kingdom but its main name is Disneyland, everyone goes there to make their wishes come true and make best and happy memories of their life." After she said that, Bilbo and Lucy heard Thorín say to us while watching us "master Baggins and Lucy, I suggest you two keep up." she started to walk and follow the others again, Bilbo nodded and started to walk and follow again.

===============================================================================================

Word counter: 1212 words

I tried to do lucy's aka mine pov in 3 person but I don't know if it works or not but pls vote, like and comment