chapter 3 - going to Bree and start the adventure to Erebor.

The next morning- (Lucy's POV)

I woken up by someone softly shaking me but I didn't want to wake up just yet so I said to the person while keeping my eyes closed "10 more minutes please, me sleepy sleepy" and then the person who shook me softly, said to me kindly "sorry, little one but you have to wake up now we have to move on." I opened my eyes and I realised that Bofur was the one who wake me up, I sat up and then I saw Bombur was packing up the food and the food pot on one of the ponies but it was taller than the others, I quickly rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and then I looked back at that horse and it was Leo and she was behaving herself so that's win-win moment, Fíli and Kíli was getting the other ponies ready for the company, and everyone else was packing they things up for trip, Sophie was already woken up and talking to Bilbo and Gandolf so I stood up and then yawned and then I started to walk to Bombur and Leo.

When I got to Bombur and Leo, I said to Bombur sleepily but happily "good morning mr. Bombur, I hope Leo is behaving herself for you." I started to pet Leo's nose softly, Bombur smiled at her softly, then said to me while putting the rest of the food and the pot onto Leo's saddle "good morning little one, did you sleep well? Can you get me that bag over?" I saw the bag that Bombur needed so I walked over to it and when I got to the bag, I bent down to pick up the bag. When I picked it up, it was pretty heavy for me but I could manage with it so I started to quickly walk back to Bombur and Leo. When I walked back to Bombur, I said to him while handing him the bag "here you go, mr. Bombur" and then he said to me kindly while putting the bag on Leo's saddle "thank you little one for help." I nodded at that, then I turned around to see that everyone was on their ponies, and Sophie was on a pony with Kíli. Fíli walked up to me and said to me with a smile "good morning little one, you are riding with me and my brother today." I nodded at that and he picked me up, then he walked to his pony with me.

When we got to his pony, he put me on his pony first and then he hopped onto the pony behind me and he got the reins of the pony. Thorín told everyone to move on to Bree, Kíli and Fíli telling Sophie and I stories from their travels and from their childhood, now and then, they would hear girly giggles from Sophie and I by listening to them while traveling to Bree.

Few days later-

It was a few days before we arrived at Bree, the guard at the gate let us into Bree after Thorín told them why we were here. Balín got everyone a room for the night at the prancing pony inn. We went into 3 teams but thorín was in 1 team, he went to the blacksmiths to do what he needed to. Fíli, Kíli, Gloín, Sophie and I went to one of the shops to get things for Sophie and I and the others went away to get what they needed. Kíli, Fíli, Gloín, Sophie and I started to walking to the shop while walking to the shop, Sophie and I was being carried by kíli and Gloín (I was carried by Gloín and Sophie was carried by Kíli) I was humming the theme song of Horrible Histories (it's still good series and it has real good songs as well and if you are from the USA, horrible Histories is for kids and they help kids to learn history through singing), in the middle of the humming that song, Fíli heard me humming it and he asked me "little one, what is that song you are humming?" I looked at him, then said to him kindly "hmm... its from a show that Sophie and I watched everyday before coming here, it was so good and I still love it." And then Kíli asked us while walking to the shop "what is it? What do they do? What are they about?" Sophie told them "the show is called horrible histories, they teach us what happened in the past good and bad,they dress up as the people, even royalty from the stories and then they sing about what happened in that past." We reached the door of the shop and then we entered the shop.

When we entered the shop, there was a human girl around 17 or 18 years old, Fíli, Kíli, Gloín, Sophie and I got everything for me and Sophie but we couldn't find any clothes for Sophie and I so we went up to who was in the shop. When we got to the girl, Gloín asked her kindly "hello lass, do you have any clothes for kids?" And she smiled at us kindly, then said to us kindly "of course mr.dwarf, they are just in the back, what do you need from it?" Gloín said to her kindly "two of everything please." She nodded at that, then told us to wait a minute, she will get them for us. When she back with the clothes boots to us, Gloín and Kíli put Sophie and I down and then the girl told us that there's changing rooms over there and Gloín asked us if we needed help to put them on while giving us all the clothes and boots, we shake our head as no, then Sophie and I walked into the changing rooms and then closed the doors of the changing rooms. When I closed the door of the changing room, I put the clothes down on the chair that is next to me and then I put the boots on the floor. I took off my bag and then carefully put it on the floor, then I put the underwear and the pants on before taking the oversized shirt off. When I put the underwear and pants on and took off the oversized shirt, I folded the shirt up and then put it into my bag, then I took off my bra that I forgot I had on and then putting it into my bag under the oversized shirt, I quickly put the new top on and I looked around the room, I saw a big enough mirror in here, I checked myself in the new clothes and my ass looked so good in the pants so I said to myself loudly "why does this pants make my ass look so good and so thick with three c's." I slapped my ass the funny way, I knew that Fíli, Kíli, Gloín, Sophie and the girl heard me because I heard them chuckle a little bit at it.

I put the socks on and then boots, I tied the laces tight as I like it but not too tight though, then I put the thick but not too thick raincoat on and then did it up but kept the hood down. When I know the clothes and boots are good size for me, I put my bag back and then walked out of the changing room. When I walked out of the changing room, Gloín said to me after checking the clothes if they fit me or not "it's a little bit loose but what I said to your little friend over there, you will grow into it." And I nodded at that, then said to them "true, true, true" Fíli picked me up after I said that and Kíli picked Sophie up as well with her things, Gloín picked up my things for me, Gloín paid the girls for the clothes and the things that we have, we walked out of the shop, we heard the girl 'thank you, come back again', When we got out of the shop, we started to walk where we were going to meet up with the other dwarfs. When we got to the others, Fíli and Kíli put us down and then Sophie and I ran away to play, while Sophie and I was running around playing and giggling happily while playing, the dwarfs was sitting around while talking to each other about different things, telling jokes and laughing at the jokes. When I was chasing Sophie around, I fell down on a small stone, I hit my nose on the ground hard.

when I fell down, you would hear me shout out "oof! Motherfucker!" I got up and then sat on my knees and then I rubbed my nose quickly, then I quickly stood up, and I started to run after Sophie again while giggling, Thorín came back from the Blacksmiths a few hours later. Sophie and I walked back to the company while out of breath and still giggling, Oín said to me kindly "are you ok, lass? Your nose is bleeding, can I check it out for you?" I cocked my head at him, I didn't realised that my nose was bleeding so I said to him kindly "oh? It was bleeding, it was hurting a little bit but it's ok now, this is my third nose bleed in my life." I walked up to Oín. When I got to Oín, he picked me up and then set me on his knee, then he started cleaning and checking my nose. When he finished cleaning and checking my nose, he said to me while watching me yawn "ok, your nose is not broken and it has stopped bleeding already, are you tired, lass?" I nodded at that, then we heard Thorín say to us "it's time for bed because we are going on our adventure tomorrow." I just realised that it's already night so we went back to the inn and then we went to our rooms to go to sleep. I was in the same room with Sophie, Kíli and Fíli, and when my head hit the pillow, I fell right to sleep.
*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==*==
The word count is 1728,
Please vote, comment and like.