Chapter 10 -meeting the goblin king and then escaping from goblin city.

This chapter is really long so sorry
===============================================================================================
Lucy's POV÷

When everyone and Lucy hit bottom, while trying to get up again, we saw a lot of Goblins running to us after someone shouted "LOOK OUT! LOOK OUT!" One of the goblins quickly grabbed Lucy and pulled her a little bit too hard but Lucy doesn't like being touched by certain people so Lucy shouted at the goblins while trying to break the hold they have on her arms "LET GO OF ME, YOU BASTARDS!" But they didn't listened, they pushing us somewhere. Few minutes later, lucy was standing behind Kíli with Sophie, i quickly checked if Sophie was with me or not, so I quietly asked her is she ok or not and she just nodded at it, then everyone stopped in front of the ugliest thing and it was singing while it's followers took our weapons and thrown them down on the floor, out of reach of us, the ugly monster came down from his chair by stepping on his people, then he said meanly "Who would be so bold as to come armed into my kingdom? Spies? Thieves? Assassins?!" One of his soldiers answered him, "Dwarves, your malevolence." And then he said "dwarves?", "we found them on the front porch.", "Well, don't stand there! Search them! Every crack! Every crevice!" And they started to search us while they was searching us, they took Oin's hearing horn and then they broken it by stamped on it, the dwarves was trying to hide Sophie and I while Sophie and I was holding our bags tightly but they failed because they took our bags and we tried to fight back but it failed, and then they thrown our bags down hard, I think I heard something break, I really hope it's not mine or Sophie's phones because we both have photos on them that we don't want to lost.

the ugly king asked us "what are you in these parts? SPEAK!" No one spoke up to him so the king said to us "very well then, if they will not talk, we'll make them squawk! Bring up the mangler! Bring up the bonebreaker! Start with the youngest!" When I heard 'start with the youngest,' I knew it would be Sophie who was going first so I put Sophie behind me and then I loudly said with anger in my voice "OH! HELL NO!" before anyone doing or say anything, we heard Thorín shout "WAIT!" and then we saw Thorín walk in front of the ugly king, so the ugly king's eyes widened and then he said to Thorín Mockingly "well, well, well, look who it is. It's Thorín, son of Tharín, son of Thror, the king under the mountain!" The ugly king mockingly bowed at  Thorín while his followers laughed and then said to Thorin again "Oh! Wait, I have forgotten you don't have a mountain... so you are not a king which makes you nobody, really." We heard one chuckle from him, I got a bit mad at what the ugly king said to Thorín, then the ugly king kept talking "I know someone who would pay a pretty price for your head, just a head, nothing attached.. Oh! And two little girls wanted to be alive but luckily, they are already here and with you hehe." But suddenly Lucy and Sophie dragged out of the company while the company trying to fight against the Goblins to get us back to the company, then the goblins threw Sophie and Lucy down on the floor in front of the ugly king and both of them had a shocked faces, (like the ones on the sponge bob the first movie and I will add a photo of it if I can find the right photo) Sophie and Lucy's faces went normal in a second but Lucy looked at the ugly king close up (not too close though), then she thought 'oh my god! He is uglier close up.' And then the ugly king said smugly "perhaps, you know of whom I speak, an old enemy of yours. A pale orc, astride (I think that's right) on a white warg." Thorín said to him quietly and madly "Azog The Defiler was destroyed." The ugly king looked shocked at that, then Thorín shouted to him angrily "he was slain in the battlefield long ago." Then the ugly king laughed at that, then said to him smugly "so you think his defiling days are over, do you? Who do you think killed those girls kin?" the ugly king pointed his stick at Sophie and Lucy while chucking, and Thorín looked shocked at that.. but Lucy and Sophie looked more confused than shocked at that, the ugly king walked over to a goblin that is on a swing and then said to it "send word to the pale orc, tell him that I have found his prizes." The goblin left to do so.