Prologue

(Finally back with a Helluva Boss story on my new account since I lost my old one a few years back but I actually just got the idea for this story that I thought was actually perfect so into the story we go)

3rd person POV

We see a young man maybe in his 20's? 17? Idk I'm just the narrator doing my job but either way we see a young man living in his house having just finished watching the pilot for Hazbin Hotel and the last episode of Helluva Boss. Why is he watching them you may ask? Simple he lives in the real world and he loves both shows. Respect to Viziepop for making great shows btw.

Anyway I'm not gonna continue boring yall with my monologing let's get to the real purpose of why we are seeing this young man shall we?

(Y/N)'s POV

So that was Loona's past on how Blitzø adopted her and the princess of hell wants to redeem sinners?

(Y/N): Hmm. If I wanted to be a jackass I would say it will not work but since I'm a nice guy and this is my personal belief it actually doesn't sound like a bad idea. But Loona's past though. Just damn man. That actually hits hard even on me.

Suddenly my mom peaked her head into the room.

Mom: watching those stupid cartoons again?

(Y/N): MOM?! I told you to knock and they aren't stupid they are adult shows. I told you this like thousands of times.

Mom: Yeah but shouldn't you be at work young man?

(Y/N): Mom I don't have work today. It's a Saturday and they have the same schedule school does while almost everyone else works the night. Poor bastards.

Mom: Young man we don't use that language in this house hold.

(Y/N): I'm only gonna say this because it's the truth but how come you and my used to be alive dad could curse around me when I was a baby and I can't when I'm old enough to do so?

Mom: I suppose you have a point but still we go to church and-

(Y/N): Mom don't start. Christians curse to you know.

Mom: I- point taken. But tell your sister goodbye because she is about to head to work and then I want you to head to the store to buy us groceries.

(Y/N): Yes ma'am- wait a damn minute-

Mom: ?

(Y/N): I checked the fridge yesterday and it was full.

Mom: Well- about that-

I facepalmed because of my mom's stupidity.

(Y/N): Seriously mom? Did you give away the food to the neighbors again?

Mom: *sighs* Yes I did.

(Y/N): Dammit mom. Oh well I suppose I can go to the store and buy groceries since you seem to love using up my money.

Mom: Thanks son.

After a bit I told my sister goodbye as she hugged me and once she left I got dressed to go to the store but before I walked out the door my mom said goodbye and I swear I heard a faint voice of my father telling me to stay safe.

Nonetheless I left driving my Mercedes-Benz since it was the only car i could afford but hey it worked so even though I didn't get my dream car it works till I can get what I want.

Eventually I made it to the store and went through the list of everything we usually get and went to check out seeing a familiar friend.

(Y/N): Hey (BF/N) been a while.

(I'll call him Bob for short since it will be a Nickname. Don't take it as offense I just wanted to name him after Markiplier's friend named Bob)

Bob: Yes it has how have you been man?

(Y/N): The usual.

Bob: Damn. Your mom still treating you like a kid?

(Y/N): Yep.

Bob: Damn sorry to hear that man.

(Y/N): It's alright she may be treating me that way but she means well.

Bob: I know she does.

After a while of chatting and paying for everything and putting it in the car I was driving whiel listening to a good song on the radio.

Yep Walker Hayes. He may not be the best but he is a pretty damn good singer.

While I was jamming to the song and I was going on a green light suddenly I got hit by a 18 wheeler that had it's brakes broken by some idiots who thought to vandelise the vehicle would be funny and boy let me tell you the 18 wheeler rammed my car into a business building that I'm surprised I survived for a second.

I quickly hopped out the car seeing the workers staring at me as i finally noticed I was bleeding way to much blood that it was not good because part of the 18 wheeler got jammed through my stomach.

(Y/N): Welp looks like this is how I pass then.

I then fell to the floor and the last words I heard was the workers calling for a ambulance but it was already to late.

Suddenly it felt like I was falling through some type of dark void that I couldn't see anything anywhere but I did hear a voice.

???: No no no. You were not supposed to die this way. Not yet anyway. Damn humans don't know when to not ruin lives.

It went silent for a second before it spoke again.

???: so that's the world you like. Get ready to meet it then.

That confused me but then it felt like as if I just fell on some type of bed as soon as I opened my eyes things kinda looked a bit like a cartoon?

I looked at the TV in the room seeing teh news of a scenario that looked familiar.

Lady: Please inform me if you see my so-

Suddenly a bag landed in her hands as they looked up and the camera man did the same revealing a open portal with Blitzø, moxxie and Millie looking through it.

Blitzø: Your welcome.

When I saw the portal close on the news I instantly knew where i was.

(Y/N): Holy shit I'm in Helluva Boss.

To be continued

_________________________________________

The wait is finally over anyway I don't want to talk to much do I hope yall enjoyed the prologue and hav e a great Day/Night.