Chapter 5: The Date.

(I originally was gonna make this chapter alot earlier than I did but there was a change of plans so I humbly apologize for not making this chapter sooner anyway you can probably guess what will be happening thanks to the title so anyway onto the chapter)

(Y/N)'s POV

After we got back to the I.M.P Building Blitzø pratically threw a party because of how much money he stole which while he was distracted I counted how much it was and ummm I didn't know hell has so much money.

I say that because that's pratically 5 billion dollars he stole well atleast that's how much I counted but I guess I shouldn't be to surprised since this is hell and hell is such a huge place with who knows how many people.

When I got done counting I felt a tug on my arm and when I looked to see who it was I saw Loona.

(Y/N): Yes?

Loona: Look I'll admit we have had alot of good and bad moments especially what happened earlier with Blitz. So I was wondering if you wanted to take me to uhh-

(Y/N): You don't have to finish that sentence. It's obvious that you want me to take you out on a date.

Loona: What gave it away?

(Y/N): Mainly the way you have been looking at me throughout the days we have known each other.

Loona: Oh-

(Y/N): No worries though. I understand. As for whether I'll take you on a date or not my answer is hell yes.

Loona: Well we already went to the most expensive place in hell so idk where else we would go.

I just Laughed a little making her confused.

(Y/N): You haven't thought it through have you? What about the most expensive place on Earth on the living world.

Loona: Oh I've never been there before mainly due to blitz.

(Y/N): Well he knows you're safe around me and don't worry we don't need that book for this.

Loona: ?

I concentrated and used my weapon to open a portal to the living world which did impress her- I think? Idk what can and can't impress her.

(Trust me reader it's alot harder to impress her than you think)

I then stepped out of her way.

(Y/N): Lady's first.

She chuckled and walked through and I walked in after her and saw her go to her human form.

(Best image I have of her in human form)

Loona: How do I look?