Chapter 17: Spring Broken.

(I may barely remember shit from this episode but I have this episode and 3 more left to do before I move onto my real plans for this story. You may be asking. What about the other episodes? Allow me to explain. If I add in the reader to Truth Seekers all that would end up being about is the I.M.P getting kidnapped by the agents and even if you tried recruiting the agents to help beat Lucifer they wouldn't listen to anyone but their own boss. The Circus episode is more of a backstory episode mainly about Stolas, Stella and Blitzø and my earlier chapters kinda already covered that so really the only thing from that I would add in is Stolas telling Stella to leave and for Seeing Stars that one.....don't get me wrong I wanna add it but I feel I already did alot on the character development for the characters I already brought around in the story so far so those 3 episodes will happen separately from the ones I am putting in here which will be this one, Harvest Moon Festival, C.H.E.R.U.B and Ozzies plus making these big episodes in this story kinda puts alot of stress on me because of how big it is and how perfect I have to try and make it so I hope that's ok anyway onto the chapter.)

(And yall said yall wanted me to continue making these episodes fully so that's what I'll do.)

(Y/n)'s POV

It's kinda obvious what happens this time but a whole month has passed by now which I figured we would have done this episode before that but oh well.

Blitzø: I LOVE THIS SONG!

I won't even translate the rest because as funny as Blitz can be in person he can get pretty annoying at times.

Also he is a pretty reckless driver.

Although someone parked in the I.M.P's spot.

Blitzø: UNHOLY SHIT FUCK!

(What you thought I would censor it? HA! No. In my stories I will throw out all the curse words Helluva Boss has.)

As soon as he stopped the car the usual happened.

Blitzø: Oh you suck 4 life do ya? Ok listen up you pink cum dump you have 5 minutes to get your tits out of my parking spot.

But as soon as he realized who it was.

Blitzø: Oh shit...Veroskia?

(May aswell show the rest of her crew because why the hell not? Also Fuck the Josh Character

(May aswell show the rest of her crew because why the hell not? Also Fuck the Josh Character.)

Veroskia: Blitzo.

(Why does she say his full name? Is it to mock him?)

Blitzø: I should have known. I could smell fish from miles away which was odd because I believe the nearest ocean is [as he falls face first to the ground] 3 rings down!

Veroskia: And I should have known you'd be here when I heard the amber alerts.

(Those don't exist in hell dumbass and I should know because I'm a fucking Hellhound)